Introducing theHunter: Primal

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Introducing theHunter: Primal

Post by Alena Rybik »

> Merged two topics about theHunter: Primal together.
Duckman

Post by Duckman »

This game needs a lot of fixes and they decide to waste your time doing stupid game where hunts dinosaurs, shame
Kubu217

Post by Kubu217 »

Björn Öjlert wrote:
Kubu217 wrote:Will this be a purchase once type of product? Or yet another nickel and dime machine by EW? TheHunter is great and all don't get me wrong, I just now have this feeling that I'd have to invest another $200 into this game to get the full experience, in any case I won't be spending that type of money on another product like this as I'm already $200 into TheHunter and in a generalization you have re-released TheHunter with dino skins via a seperate launcher utility so I can start collecting guns and stuff again on that platform.
From the news release: "theHunter: Primal is a side project for the Expansive Worlds studio, that will be released as a one-off payment product, in contrast to theHunter which is a service featuring continuous development and expansion."
I did not see that but in any case then a thumbs up is in order =)
pastuh
Scout

Post by pastuh »

Need M32 Multiple Grenade Launcher and i can test this game all day and night ^^
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

I am afraid it is going to still away a lot of attention from original Hunter, which we all invested a lot of time and ems.
I was hoping for some new safari map inside original Hunter though. ;)
Not sure about investing another 150 eur in new standalone product.

p.s. Primal will be probably advertised as "The most unrealistic hunting game!" :lol:

Huge fan!
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

HooCairs wrote: Is Primal being played on a recent iteration of the engine or the same as theHunter?
It's based on the same engine as theHunter.
FireFox1524 wrote:will we be able to beta test it ?? :D
We don't plan public beta-testing right now.
Lapehunter
Outfitter

Post by Lapehunter »

Hmm, quite disappointing news for me but good for players who like arcade games (And for EWs workers wallets) . Hopefully this doesn't take too much time from developing theHunter, because I won't be giving any money for Primal, that's sure. But eagerly waiting what kind of improvements it will bring to TH.
Last edited by Lapehunter on November 24th, 2014, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
fape19988
Outfitter

Post by fape19988 »

This looks amazing! Hopefully it's not a joke ;) I'm looking forward to hunt down a T-Rex! A great choice to seperate both games. The Hunter with dinosaurs would have been ridiculous.
Visit me on Youtube if you want: https://www.youtube.com/user/FapesTheHunterLPs
Rabbitfriend

Post by Rabbitfriend »

Great!
Lawger
Hunter

Post by Lawger »

Should be great fun to play around with. Good job EW! Can't wait to try it. Hope us long time TheHunter players get a nice big discount.

I don't understand the negativity from some people here though. A lot of you just seems to not have read the announcement and are just making assumptions, which is stupid. And if you don't want to hunt dino's, then why are you even in this topic? Do you go on forums to whine about every new game in the world that doesn't interest you, or is it just games from some studios in particular?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”