Tip of the week [NOMINATE]

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Tadi
Tracker

Re: Tip of the week [NOMINATE]

Post by Tadi »

CHOSEN AS THE TIP OF THE WEEK

i dont know if this tip was mentioned.. if was, then sry for repeating (lazy to run through pages).

Huntermate always make *beep* signal when locates a fresh call/track. If u once more step on a "clicked" track or hear old call, HM doesn't beep. Its nice feature if u are tracking couple or more animals.
MoonpieSpotlight
Hunter

Post by MoonpieSpotlight »

Tadi wrote:i dont know if this tip was mentioned.. if was, then sry for repeating (lazy to run through pages).

Huntermate always make *beep* signal when locates a fresh call/track. If u once more step on a "clicked" track or hear old call, HM doesn't beep. Its nice feature if u are tracking couple or more animals.
That's good information, didn't realize it. Thanks!
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

by default PASG has 6 rounds in magazine . if for some reason you want only 3 or 5 rounds , when you reload when the number of rounds you want has been reached switch fast to another weapon . when you'll take again the PASG you'll have only the number of rounds you have put in it
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

A) right mouse button (trying to raise weapon) also works to interrupt loading the process
B) I don't know why one would want to have less shells in the magazine, but sometimes you want to fast get a shot out without waiting for the whole loading process to finish. That's when method A) is much faster than switching weapons
C) this works with any weapon that is loaded cartridge by cartridge, not only the shotgun. E.g. the K98k or lever action. (Don't think it works for the double barrelled shotguns, though)

So I'd formulate your tip as follows:

If you want to interrupt a gun's loading process to shoot, you can do so for certain weapons by trying to raise the gun to firing position.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
Tadi
Tracker

Re:

Post by Tadi »

jpm1 wrote:by default PASG has 6 rounds in magazine . if for some reason you want only 3 or 5 rounds , when you reload when the number of rounds you want has been reached switch fast to another weapon . when you'll take again the PASG you'll have only the number of rounds you have put in it
its a good tip, but. when im shooting birds (with pump), gun starts reloading its enough to press MOUSE2 and it stops reloading when u want and you can continue shooting fleeing birds.
Knut
Outfitter

Re: Re:

Post by Knut »

Tadi wrote:
jpm1 wrote:its enough to press MOUSE2 and it stops reloading
Actually, I found out yesterday, that both MOUSE1 and MOUSE2 do the job
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
jpm1
Outfitter

Re: Re:

Post by jpm1 »

Knut wrote: Actually, I found out yesterday, that both MOUSE1 and MOUSE2 do the job
same here . so knut reformulation is the one that should be kept
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

CHOSEN AS THE TIP OF THE WEEK

Then it should probably be:

If you want to interrupt a gun's loading process in order to shoot, you can do so for certain weapons by pressing MOUSE1 or MOUSE2 during the reloading.
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

yes but it's knut tip not mine then
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Return to “General Chat”