Interesting Hunts

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Ninjahunter79

Interesting Hunts

Post by Ninjahunter79 »

Hey hunters, I put 1000 hrs into the game in a really short period of time. So recently i've done things a little different. I started a challenge for myself, to go into every reserve take a male of each species with the recurve bow and using NO CALLS, NO STANDS, and NO TOWERS. Its made for some great hunts, just wanted to share that idea, its been an incredible challenge at times and frustrating at times too, but feels good when you get it done. I put edited versions of two hunts ive done on Youtube, if your interested in that just msg me in thehunter, not gonna plug youtube in here, lol. My hunter name is ninjahunter79, thx
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Interesting Hunts

Post by Tanngnjostr »

That sounds like a great challenge. Is there a reason why you don't want to share your Youtube-Links? It's allowed to do so and it would certainly reach a bigger audience than waiting for PMs.
Image Image Image
Ninjahunter79

Post by Ninjahunter79 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:That sounds like a great challenge. Is there a reason why you don't want to share your Youtube-Links? It's allowed to do so and it would certainly reach a bigger audience than waiting for PMs.

Just didnt think it was the place to do that. It really changed the entire game imo. Im not going to do it all the time, but i am making a series on it where i try it on all reserves, so far Whithart island and loggers are done, been pretty crazy!
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

What a great idea, would like to see the video's :)
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
Ninjahunter79

Post by Ninjahunter79 »

DarkHunterXX wrote:What a great idea, would like to see the video's :)
im posting the 2nd episode from loggers point now, after its done ill throw in the link to that video. ive only done Whitehart and Loggers so far. Whitehart i spent 7 realtime hours and loggers i spent 4 so its a pretty big challenge imo.
Ninjahunter79

Post by Ninjahunter79 »

Ya know, come to think of it, the videos don't do the challenge any justice at all, it mostly shows the successes, and there are ALOT more failures then successes, lol!!!
Ninjahunter79

Post by Ninjahunter79 »

Ninjahunter79 wrote:
im posting the 2nd episode from loggers point now, after its done ill throw in the link to that video. ive only done Whitehart and Loggers so far. Whitehart i spent 7 realtime hours and loggers i spent 4 so its a pretty big challenge imo.

Here is the Loggers Point video, DarkhunterXX. I saw you had a channel as well, looking forward to checking out what you've put on there:)
https://youtu.be/2Rtj1JwM-hA
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

great idea always great to add little interesting challenges to keep things fresh. 8-)
Ninjahunter79

Post by Ninjahunter79 »

ronMctube wrote:great idea always great to add little interesting challenges to keep things fresh. 8-)
Thx Ron, really enjoy your content on YT also, thx for that!
offliaison

Post by offliaison »

Well done with the video content.

Return to “General Chat”