Being on time with prizes.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Leventthyen
Spotter

Being on time with prizes.

Post by Leventthyen »

344 ems in my account. Following yesterday's competitions, I'm entitled to 125 ems. That totals to 469 ems.

.340 Weatherby on sale for 455 ems. Perfect and what I was waiting for.

But problem is...I still don't have the ems I won from yesterday and the sale is for a very short period.

Hurry up please with my prize ))))
Granti
Hunter

Re: Being on time with prizes.

Post by Granti »

just use searchfunction; if comp is not broken you get the money by completing a mission or do some taxidermity
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

Leventthyen wrote:344 ems in my account. Following yesterday's competitions, I'm entitled to 125 ems. That totals to 469 ems.

But problem is...I still don't have the ems I won from yesterday and the sale is for a very short period.

You can purchase something with gm$ to force your wallet to update faster...
Season Stats
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Leventthyen wrote:344 ems in my account. Following yesterday's competitions, I'm entitled to 125 ems. That totals to 469 ems.

Hey we have just checked our system and on our end everything looks ok. Which competition was it for?
Leventthyen
Spotter

Post by Leventthyen »

Granti wrote:just use searchfunction; if comp is not broken you get the money by completing a mission or do some taxidermity
Thanks. Just did a mission and got the prize. :))))
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Could also check your wallet in the Em$ purchase history if it says u got the money in there u have them and can spend them the amount u see on the screen next to the wallet can take a bit of time to update but if it says that u got it in the purchase history then its on the account.

Edit: nvm it sorted it self out I see
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Glad to see it all worked out, hope you get that nice rifle now ;)
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

TreeKiwi wrote:

Hey we have just checked our system and on our end everything looks ok. Which competition was it for?
Everything is not "ok" on your end, you have several players telling another player about some ridiculous workaround on how to actually receive their em$ comp prizes which they worked for and won. Your records may indicate this or that player has been granted their winnings, but in reality there's at least thread a week on the subject which speak to the contrary.
Leventthyen
Spotter

Post by Leventthyen »

J_Birdman wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:

Everything is not "ok" on your end, you have several players telling another player about some ridiculous workaround on how to actually receive their em$ comp prizes which they worked for and won. Your records may indicate this or that player has been granted their winnings, but in reality there's at least thread a week on the subject which speak to the contrary.

Yes i agree there is a considerable lack of information provided by the officials. Grateful here on my side to have valuable participants on the forum at least.
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

i am not the first defender of ew. many things are improvable but ew always paid the em$ and as hossein said; that money is in your wallet 99% of the time. it just doesnt show.

are we really beginning to complain about this? i dont take it for granted to have all this comps and the chance to win some em$ back.

Return to “General Chat”