.50 Inline Muzzleloading Pistol fail

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
walt133
Hunter

Re: .50 Inline Muzzleloading Pistol fail

Post by walt133 »

Generalkommendant wrote:Not everybody share your way of play style. This forum has only a fraction of dedicated members registered in here. My guess is that they (EW) will make a (maybe) less powerful Muzzleloader pistol (a BP one) in a more traditional version with a patched round ball. As requested here in the forum. No matter of the permitted species.
Didn't they say in the stream they are releasing a new bullet for the pistol we have now?
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

walt133 wrote:
Generalkommendant wrote:Not everybody share your way of play style. This forum has only a fraction of dedicated members registered in here. My guess is that they (EW) will make a (maybe) less powerful Muzzleloader pistol (a BP one) in a more traditional version with a patched round ball. As requested here in the forum. No matter of the permitted species.
Didn't they say in the stream they are releasing a new bullet for the pistol we have now?
Sure hope so!
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

walt133 wrote:Didn't they say in the stream they are releasing a new bullet for the pistol we have now?
And confirmed in today's status update :D

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

gas56 wrote:
It is a precise way to cull out other contenders for that spot for just hunting, missions, & comps so it can produce its own revenue.
That's what game balance does, or everyone would be just running around with 1 gun to shoot everything, and how could they make more money that way?

Why don't you suggest this to EW and maybe they will change their weapons allowed list style since you know better then they do which way to make more revenue on a product............. ;)
Hey Gas, guess they listened to the mainstream players after all. :P
"We are also pleased to say we have listened to feedback and we will be releasing a second ammo type, similar to the .45 Saboted round that is available for the .50 Inline Muzzleloader rifle."
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Generalkommendant wrote:Hey Gas, guess they listened to the mainstream players after all.
"We are also pleased to say we have listened to feedback and we will be releasing a second ammo type, similar to the .45 Saboted round that is available for the .50 Inline Muzzleloader rifle."
Ah they probably already had it done but didn't release it yet, to get a rise out of us. :mrgreen: :lol: JK EW thank you very much for this release! ;)
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

DanthemanBoone wrote:Hey Gas.
I cant get excited about the BP pistol or the 405 either But be aware that the 30R O/U is one sweet little number.
Had it come out before the Bullpup ... I wouldnt have needed a Bullpup.
Hindsight is 20/20, but the way the game is going I want something with a little more umph in it.......... :lol:
But I'm glad you like it.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Generalkommendant wrote:
gas56 wrote:
It is a precise way to cull out other contenders for that spot for just hunting, missions, & comps so it can produce its own revenue.
That's what game balance does, or everyone would be just running around with 1 gun to shoot everything, and how could they make more money that way?

Why don't you suggest this to EW and maybe they will change their weapons allowed list style since you know better then they do which way to make more revenue on a product............. ;)
Hey Gas, guess they listened to the mainstream players after all. :P
Yeah, I read it........ so the allow list may up it's revenue a little bit since it is one of a kind so far, I didn't say not to keep all the customers unhappy......
And EW can make us all happy at times............... :D
Radamus,... there's still no Pirate hat to come with it......
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Little flashback for those who weren't here when the 454 pistols came out - hogs weren't on the list :shock: - That lasted oh, about like this- not long because it truly was an oversight.
Happy they did the right thing in the end - Still not happy that it's over priced at $650 for a single shot smoker but the dollar has gained strength lately I guess.

I still want the Captain Jack hogleg and a pirate hat :P
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
kw4life

Post by kw4life »

i'm glad EW has said they will make another ammo for it. when that comes out i will reconsider this pistol.
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

DanthemanBoone wrote:Hey Gas.
I cant get excited about the BP pistol or the 405 either But be aware that the 30R O/U is one sweet little number.
Had it come out before the Bullpup ... I wouldnt have needed a Bullpup.
That gun had major penetration power now they need to release its brother the 9.3
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”