Valentine's Event Scent Eleminator?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
strandjutter
Scout

Re: Valentine's Event Scent Eleminator?

Post by strandjutter »

xOEDragonx wrote:I can confirm I haven't received any. I've only ever owned two small bottles of scent elinator in my entire hunter career-- one I bought with gms and one I got for free from the Steam consumbles bundle. I still have them both, minus a handful of uses. I've never owned a large bottle ever, and my account shows I still don't. So nothing has been added there.
never owend / used scent eliminator ?? How do you do that?
I can't always get below the wind direction, i must say using scent eliminator is way more easy then using the wind indicator and take risk of spooking the annimal trying to get downwind .
I use loads of scent eliminator and annimals keep reminding me to use it by spooking at 80 mtrs sometimes ! :o :cry:

Cogsy666
Outfitter

Post by Cogsy666 »

Not seeing mine either
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

strandjutter wrote:never owend / used scent eliminator ?? How do you do that?
I can't always get below the wind direction, i must say using scent eliminator is way more easy then using the wind indicator and take risk of spooking the annimal trying to get downwind .
I use loads of scent eliminator and annimals keep reminding me to use it by spooking at 80 mtrs sometimes ! :o :cry:
Just never need it. I can usually get within 20-30 meters of any animal in the game if I'm patient enough and wearing the appropriate camo. Just involves a lot of crouching, then bellycrawling to seal the deal. I also have a wind indicator I got for free, which I don't think I've ever used a single time. I also don't know anything about wind in the game aside from it usually comes from the same direction but I don't even know what that direction is. I simply don't consider wind as a factor in this game, and don't really have any problems.

The only time I've ever used scent eliminator was for missions or maybe a single comp that required shooting a normally spooky animal at close range. The recent brown bear <15m Valentine's mission comes to mind, as does something where I had to shoot ibex with a bow at close range.
jsakic

Post by jsakic »

Still lack.
beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

did mot get any
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I believe that the main event prizes are manually added if memory serves it can take up to a week.
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Could someone say what the requirement was to even be eligible for it?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Could someone say what the requirement was to even be eligible for it?
It's the prize that everyone who reached 250 hearts is supposed to get, in addition to the wooden rose trophy. It wasn't particularly difficult to earn 250 hearts, so I'm sure there are plenty of people waiting on their scent eliminator. I'm sure it will be taken care of soon.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

xOEDragonx wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Could someone say what the requirement was to even be eligible for it?
It's the prize that everyone who reached 250 hearts is supposed to get, in addition to the wooden rose trophy. It wasn't particularly difficult to earn 250 hearts, so I'm sure there are plenty of people waiting on their scent eliminator. I'm sure it will be taken care of soon.
Thank you. I have no idea how many hearts I earned. I did the get the white rose in a glass trophy.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

I didn't get mine either!... oh wait :D

Sorry about this team, we are looking into it and everyone that is eligible will be able to hide their scent again shortly :)

Return to “General Chat”