Joining to a trophy shot???

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Dilaj
Tracker

Joining to a trophy shot???

Post by Dilaj »

Greetings!
Once i read in a status update we "can" join to others trophyshot if we have the "emotes" its already in the game or just was an idea?
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Joining to a trophy shot???

Post by Tod1d »

??? You can join another player's trophy shot by just moving yourself into the area of the animal. AS far as I know.
You can't be in your own trophy shot if you are a guest player, right?

I don't think it has anything to do with the emotes. Of course, if you have the emotes then you can use them in the trophy shot.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I think that last year EW released a feature that you could join a trophy shot in a MP game by pressing a button when getting close to the hunter taking the trophy shot. Then you should be able to use trophy shot poses yourself. But as far as I remember it never worked the way it should...?
Image Image Image
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Dilaj wrote:
Tod1d wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:
While in MP toghether, my buddy got the following ingame pop-up message just rescently: "You're close enough to join a Trophy shot". Never heard of that one before?
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

could be a cool feature if it worked right.especially in mp.though the person shooting the trophy shot should have a option for not allowing people in it also.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Yeah it was supposed to be a new function, but has yet to be implemented correctly. Just ignore it for now.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Generalkommendant wrote:While in MP toghether, my buddy got the following ingame pop-up message just rescently: "You're close enough to join a Trophy shot". Never heard of that one before?
That's the one I meant. Doesn't work properly afaik.
Image Image Image
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Generalkommendant wrote:While in MP toghether, my buddy got the following ingame pop-up message just rescently: "You're close enough to join a Trophy shot". Never heard of that one before?
Okey. Well, I've been playing MP since the beginning of my tHC carrier and that was the first time we've seen it. So you must be very correct. Couldn't be working properly to say the least. :roll:
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
And they will make it work or you dont know?
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

No one knows. It’s been around for a while now, a few months at the very least. There was a mention of it in a Status update by Alena and she said as well that it wasn’t working, but there has been nothing since. No mention, no “in progress”, nothing. The only one who know if it’ll ever work is EW and they are obviously not saying. Personally, I say just remove it until it does work or they decide to get rid of it.

Return to “General Chat”