Big dummy...

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: Big dummy...

Post by SoftShoe »

xOEDragonx wrote: I assume you got that 402 score from somewhere Softshoe!
Yes ma'am, I got it from the top scores list in my sig. It shows the top score for the rocky mtn elk as 402. If you click the link it will take you to the link you posted.

xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

SoftShoe wrote: Yes ma'am, I got it from the top scores list in my sig. It shows the top score for the rocky mtn elk as 402. If you click the link it will take you to the link you posted.
Huh, that's different! Apparently I'll never be able to wrap my head around how those scoresheets work sometimes :?
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

SoftShoe wrote:
Yes ma'am, I got it from the top scores list in my sig. It shows the top score for the rocky mtn elk as 402. If you click the link it will take you to the link you posted.
What's weird is that if you look at the scoresheet, it looks like the math would have resulted in about 352, and not 402. The final score is zeroed out because of the DQ, but the subtotal is 358 before the deductions of about 6.
Personal Bests...
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Fletchette wrote:
SoftShoe wrote:
What's weird is that if you look at the scoresheet, it looks like the math would have resulted in about 352, and not 402. The final score is zeroed out because of the DQ, but the subtotal is 358 before the deductions of about 6.
Also I have never seen a DQ harvest show up in the signatures before. Kind of like ground shot birds do not show up. As far as the math if you check the 408 score sheet in my sig the math is the same.

Oh well scores have been a bit glitchy lately
Spoiler:
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Fletchette wrote: What's weird is that if you look at the scoresheet, it looks like the math would have resulted in about 352, and not 402. The final score is zeroed out because of the DQ, but the subtotal is 358 before the deductions of about 6.
That's exactly what I saw. Not trying to take anything away from your awesome bull Softshoe! I'm just curious how the scoresheet can say one thing and the forum widget say another (I'm also confused why the widget would even count a DQed animal since technically the score is now zero). There must be a method to the madness. I was originally hoping to confirm he was only a 352 to make the loss a little less bitter, but now I'm not so sure at all.

For what it's worth, I too have shot many animals with the wrong caliber unintentionally. It's bound to happen to everyone eventually, though hopefully not always with their personal bests!
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
Fletchette wrote:
SoftShoe wrote:
Also I have never seen a DQ harvest show up in the signatures before. Kind of like ground shot birds do not show up. As far as the math if you check the 408 score sheet in my sig the math is the same.

Oh well scores have been a bit glitchy lately
I think I see the issue with scoring....The in-game scoresheet doesn't have detail rows to show the lengths of G-5 through G-7. The data must be there, and included in the grand total, but it's not shown in the subtotal(s).

Here is a link to the B&C online score calculator, and you can see it looks nearly identical, except for the missing rows.

https://www.boone-crockett.org/bgRecord ... erican+Elk
Personal Bests...
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

My very first Water Buffalo was DQ'd because I used the .300 right after it was ethical, and then it wasn't. It scored 230+ and still shows as my season best.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “General Chat”