Yay, my year long milestone complete.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Beano8U
Scout

Re: Yay, my year long milestone complete.

Post by Beano8U »

Noticed this when I logged in today too :o

Thanks for sharing some great sounding goals guys :) Congrats to you too HunterBooth.

Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

I want to kill the biggest boar in the game or at least 1270+ ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Congrats Beano! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

Not seen a rare Roo in the rare forum for some time now. This is my next goal :)

Edit: Inspired by Flinter's YouTube series he has running at the moment.

calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Dilaj wrote:I want to kill the biggest boar in the game or at least 1270+ ;)
Me too !!
:D :D :D
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
Lindenborn
Tracker

Post by Lindenborn »

Congrats on reaching your milestone! Great Job!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Grats Beano! There's lots of things to set goals for and I think it's a driver for a lot of folks to varying degrees. I remember a lot of firsts, like benchmark HS, weapon kills, skill achievements, and of course those rares!
I recall when I was green someone started a thread about what was your first 20/20 trk/spt animal, first 20 skill weapon and stuff like that. I looked at some of my skills and thought, holy crap that's a long way off and I hunted every day, didn't seem to get very far :lol: Before the changes, making 500HS was a big deal when the top guys were in the upper teens- It's pretty much the same now just more zeros' - it felt like I'm through the first 3rd of the climb!!!! But now, means less than a handful of Gummy Bears ;)
After the max cut off with kills, animal/weapon, didn't really matter to me because now I'll get them knocked out without trying and I didn't want to be hunting animals or using certain weapons for nothing once they were maxed. So goals? Yeah, right there's lost motivations for me personally so yeah, goals have value ;)

I still have some holes in the rare list that mean something. I used to keep track with Photobucket until they screwed us so I don't know the numbers, but I was around 80 something. I know more what I don't have, albino fox is one that stands out, I'd call it a super rare all by itself. I still have no pheasants or turkey rares and I remember it taking me 5 or 6 thousand geese to get my first Bald Leucistic, guessing, might have been 4-5? don't remember, I know I posted about it. I have 2 of them now but I'd call them a rare bird for sure.

Another goal I want to try this year is a comp trophy for each month- But after taking a month long break, Feb is at risk :lol: :lol: ~ That's the lovely thing about goals, you can always amend the document details because you're the CEO :mrgreen:

Here's another cool goal I recommend to everyone, getting into the books on Hoo's Rarest of the rares! Might be wrong but I think you already made it didn't you? or maybe it's all those great scores you've posted in the trophy shots that fog my already foggy memory.... :P Hey, it's just a lottery win but it will be the most memorable of them all.

It's always a big deal if YOU see it as a big deal - But here's the deal -OK, you hit that, what, you want a cookie?
Spoiler:
The hardest day was yesterday whatcha got today? :lol: :lol: ~ Keep up the thrill and enjoy man! that's what it's all about! As long as the wind is blowing them sails are filled and We Be Cruisin `~~~~~
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Congratulations Beano8U, i guess we all set some personal goals when we play, and feels really cool when you reach that goal, personally i dream bag an animal that go in the leaderboard, someday... with work and patience.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

Because the rank is based on quantity the only way to reach best results is to run,shoot and buy weapons.
But for me the only think that count is High scoring ,rare ,using the weapons we love and enjoy the graphical environment by walking over all areas and reserves !
Congrats and fix a point to reach not for achievements but for your fun and enjoy!
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Nice gratz!
How long have u have u had your account for/ been playing the game for?
Nathan22Outdoors

Return to “General Chat”