Forum has changed???

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
BCKidd

Forum has changed???

Post by BCKidd »

Is anyone else noticing the colors of the Forum? Or have I hit somethin' that I shouldn't have. I see blue colored forum topics and member names, and a pale almost pink hue. Did EW change the color? Not to mention all the smiley faces are now at the top of posts. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Forum has changed???

Post by caledonianblues »

Hmm, if you can smell toast as well, get yourself to see the doc. Not Doc, a real one :)

Seriously though, I think you probably changed something inadvertently. Although for the life of me I can't imagine what you need to do to turn the forum blue.

Thinking about it, blue is probably the inverse of the forum colour. Can't be sure but would guess maybe it is. Has the font turned white? And the smilies purple?
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

No changes here BC. Maybe try a different browser and see how it looks. Sounds like you pressed the secret sequence that allows you to make modifications! :D
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

colorblind mode?

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

caledonianblues wrote:Hmm, if you can smell toast as well, get yourself to see the doc. Not Doc, a real one :)

Seriously though, I think you probably changed something inadvertently. Although for the life of me I can't imagine what you need to do to turn the forum blue.

Thinking about it, blue is probably the inverse of the forum colour. Can't be sure but would guess maybe it is. Has the font turned white? And the smilies purple?
:lol: :lol: :lol: I think I was being gaslighted. Things are back to normal now. I ain't shoor what went awry, but somethin' did. I've head this type of weird thing happen b'fore as well, but that had to do with font size. The smiley' btw were at the top of the reply message, not to the right like usual. I dunno... another unsolved mystery. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

BCKidd wrote: The smiley' btw were at the top of the reply message, not to the right like usual. I dunno... another unsolved mystery. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
That happens if the window isn't wide enough for them to be on the right. So if you reduce the width of the window, or zoom the page, the smileys will move to the top of the reply box. Then if you increase the width, or zoom out, they will jump back to the right when there is enough room for them.
Personal Bests...
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Fletchette wrote:
BCKidd wrote: The smiley' btw were at the top of the reply message, not to the right like usual. I dunno... another unsolved mystery. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
That happens if the window isn't wide enough for them to be on the right. So if you reduce the width of the window, or zoom the page, the smileys will move to the top of the reply box. Then if you increase the width, or zoom out, they will jump back to the right when there is enough room for them.
Well that part of the mystery might be solved. I likely hit something on my keyboard. However, what made the forum titles and member' names all Blue? That is still unsolved... :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

BCKidd wrote:...However, what made the forum titles and member' names all Blue? That is still unsolved... :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.
Personal Bests...
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Fletchette wrote:
BCKidd wrote:...However, what made the forum titles and member' names all Blue? That is still unsolved... :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny! Nice one Fletchette! :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

It is happening again. I have a screen shot of it but, haven't a clue on how to post it. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “General Chat”