Sambar Deer Scent Spray

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
killertut
Master Hunter

Re: Sambar Deer Scent Spray

Post by killertut »

yep, 20 in game minutes. the period in which 1 use of the scent sprays work was never touched.

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

I really think Banteng and even Rusa are harder to hunt now than the Sambars.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Prinz1989 wrote:I really think Banteng and even Rusa are harder to hunt now than the Sambars.
You're right! Them Bateng wild cows are damn smart, if they spot you at 150 yards they are gone......
I just wish somebody would take a bulldozer and make some long open spaces..... you know for some better grazing areas ;)
Maybe they aren't grass browsers no longer............ :lol:
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I picked up the scent just so I have it.I have not tried it yet but I didn't really need it before.

Still waiting on the 9.3x74 to be released.
Spoiler:
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

RidgeBack69 wrote:I picked up the scent just so I have it.I have not tried it yet but I didn't really need it before.

Agree
Spoiler:
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

RidgeBack69 wrote:I picked up the scent just so I have it.I have not tried it yet but I didn't really need it before.

Would be nice if the 9.3x74 was a prize for top 3 Valentines Day event players ;)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Prinz1989 wrote:I really think Banteng and even Rusa are harder to hunt now than the Sambars.
For Banteng all you need is a "Dragon Tower" :D xeoDragon and I were hunting a week back and she says "You need a spot here! This is where the moo moo's are! So I put a site up there and when we went to it the next day I couldn't decide which of them to shoot! This is where she got her leaderboard banteng ~ great spot.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Radamus wrote:
For Banteng all you need is a "Dragon Tower" :D xeoDragon and I were hunting a week back and she says "You need a spot here! This is where the moo moo's are! So I put a site up there and when we went to it the next day I couldn't decide which of them to shoot! This is where she got her leaderboard banteng ~ great spot.
Is she seriously helping you now Len? Who's HS is higher? :lol: :lol:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

I tried the scent about 15 meters away while up in a TS, and it works great on any Sambar in the vicinity,..
The Rusa scent along with it is a great dual purpose double.
And a Sambar caller would be nice to compliment the scent.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

walt133 wrote:
Radamus wrote:
Is she seriously helping you now Len? Who's HS is higher? :lol: :lol:
Dude, she redefines the term "awesomeness" let me tell ya! :lol: ~ she's one of a kind ;)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”