.405 Lever Action Rifle

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: .405 Lever Action Rifle

Post by fantamichele »

This rifle must be without telescopic sights. A classic like this would be ruined by the telescope.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Is it possible to see the model dedicated to Theodore Roosevelt in the future?

Gaffi

Post by Gaffi »

ronMctube wrote:great fun gun :D my video review will be up soon. talking about the benefits of the rifle and why you should buy it. ;)
A comparison between 45-70, .340 and .405 would not be bad either. ;)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

fantamichele wrote:Is it possible to see the model dedicated to Theodore Roosevelt in the future?

Wow that's beautiful!
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

The aperture sight gives it a very nice sight picture. If using the rifle at the ranges it was designed for against the game it was meant to shoot IMO it is entirely adequate.

Sorry the image is a little grainy, im on my work PC which doesnt have the horsepower of my gaming PC. Shhhh dont tell anyone I am playing at work ;)
fantamichele wrote:Is it possible to see the model dedicated to Theodore Roosevelt in the future?

There ya go guys, a premium 405! I would deff buy that!

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

my video review here

Gaffi

Post by Gaffi »

This rifle needs urgently a scope ! You know why ? Because of .454
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Patrick Enz wrote:Hello! A bit of a mistake on our end. It will be updated shortly to be ethical for Sambar Deer.

Glad you like the weapon! Happy hunting!
Just my opinion, but it's now more difficult to hunt in TGT with you taking the .270 away from the Sambar, or not allowing the .340, etc. for the Rusa. A hunter can't carry both weapons at the same time, except just those two. You have jammed my inventory to capcity. Lots of things I want for my hunt that I can't take. Single weapon for both deer species and the Banteng and Water Buffalo.

Edit: I got a Snakebite in the back pack, but it's not going to be good for anything, can't get a crossbow in.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Alderman

Post by Alderman »

Thanks for the nice video review Ron!

Looks very nice, sounds awesome in the review video and very nice reloading animations.

I get this itchy feeling of hitting the "buy" button instantly....

BUT unfortunately your German speaking users are obviously not allowed to buy it at the moment as it says "not possible to buy" in the German version. Neither Homepage nor launcher. Hammering ctrl + F5 on the webpage does not do the trick. Changing the language makes it availible however.

I mean seriously what is wrong with your German version recently? :roll: Horrible translation mistakes during the Holiday Event missions on a regular basis and now it's not possible to buy the new gun without changing the language.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Alderman wrote:Thanks for the nice video review Ron!

Looks very nice, sounds awesome in the review video and very nice reloading animations.

I get this itchy feeling of hitting the "buy" button instantly....

BUT unfortunately your German speaking users are obviously not allowed to buy it at the moment as it says "not possible to buy" in the German version. Neither Homepage nor launcher. Hammering ctrl + F5 on the webpage does not do the trick. Changing the language makes it availible however.

I mean seriously what is wrong with your German version recently? :roll: Horrible translation mistakes during the Holiday Event missions on a regular basis and now it's not possible to buy the new gun without changing the language.
It is the same thing for other languages as well. Change to English, buy the shotgun and then switch back to your language.

Return to “General Chat”