.405 Lever Action Rifle

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
BCKidd

Re: .405 Lever Action Rifle

Post by BCKidd »

Yep, thanks for that vid, Ron. Awesome as usual. Going to be picking up that rifle when my comp starts, for sure! Looks and sounds very nice and the animation is +10! Nicely done EW. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Alderman

Post by Alderman »

fantamichele wrote:
It is the same thing for other languages as well. Change to English, buy the shotgun and then switch back to your language.
Tested French, Swedish, Russian, English...they do work.
Italian, Spanish and German (and probably a few more) do not.

As I do not get paid for this testing, I call it quits at this point.
Thanks anyway for your advice, which I wrote about in my post. ;)
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
Patrick Enz wrote:Hello! A bit of a mistake on our end. It will be updated shortly to be ethical for Sambar Deer.

Glad you like the weapon! Happy hunting!
Just my opinion, but it's now more difficult to hunt in TGT with you taking the .270 away from the Sambar, or not allowing the .340, etc. for the Rusa. A hunter can't carry both weapons at the same time, except just those two. You have jammed my inventory to capcity. Lots of things I want for my hunt that I can't take. Single weapon for both deer species and the Banteng and Water Buffalo.

Edit: I got a Snakebite in the back pack, but it's not going to be good for anything, can't get a crossbow in.
Hey Stan, the new 9.3x74R, which is soon to be released, is the one weapon solution you are looking for. However, it supports only one scope with a max magnification of only 8x, but it's illuminated. It will be great in the frequent low light situations on Peekaboo.
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

I do not mind the missing scope. if it was historically used without that is reason enough to keep it that way. Also it makes it a tiny bit more challenging.
Code: Select all
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

This rifle looks nice, almost bought it but not being able to mount a scope I think I'll leave it for those who prefer iron sights only.
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Longmann wrote:This rifle looks nice, almost bought it but not being able to mount a scope I think I'll leave it for those who prefer iron sights only.
The iron sights are indeed a bit of a challenge. They are quite small so the target is somewhat obscured even at 100 meters. You just need to be a little closer. Good exercise for the heart muscle I always say. But all in all, it's a helluva nice firearm, soundwise, powerwise, and animationwise. A wise purchase indeed! ;)

And as for fantamichele's suggestion for the Teddy Roosevelt model, well, what's the hold up? :D
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Great rifle.... without sights,
it's like slug hunting with a shotgun.......... :lol:
I would say the gun would be an excellent choice in Pick-a-bean Baywatch...
except at the moment when seeing Sambar deer at a distance and not having a scope it's pretty much obsolete.
I guess the we can't shoot everything out to a further distance, we'll just have to shoot the close ones in the open area's......... :lol:
It would seem that in a jungle with all the foliage that the deer wouldn't be able to see us either,..
but we know it is dynamic plants or should know how the foliage is made, and only affects the players view when close to medium distance.
therefore if you aren't crawling around the deer spot you even with the wind at your back, but who in there right mind crawls around in a jungle?
Good thing it's just a game but that still doesn't help the problem of stalking deer on an experts level of hunting in a jungle environment.
Try it in real life and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

JimboCrow wrote:Hey Stan, the new 9.3x74R, which is soon to be released, is the one weapon solution you are looking for. However, it supports only one scope with a max magnification of only 8x, but it's illuminated. It will be great in the frequent low light situations on Peekaboo.
This is the Rifle I want (9.3x74R)........... what's the holdup?.......... :lol:
It just better work good like its IRL counterpart......... ;)
Marcio_Andre

Post by Marcio_Andre »

Hello !
In my store the rifle appears "not possible to buy".

I can't buy it. Why ?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Marcio_Andre wrote:Hello !
In my store the rifle appears "not possible to buy".

I can't buy it. Why ?
Try to change your launcher language to English, buy the rifle, then you can change the language back.
Image Image Image

Return to “General Chat”