Animals track & blood disappears

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Young33
Spotter

Animals track & blood disappears

Post by Young33 »

Been seeing this on Loggers since the newest update Animals track and blood disappears seconds after their shot. Not sure if anyone is having or seeing this happen?
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Animals track & blood disappears

Post by Radamus »

On PB I'm seeing heart/lung dry up then switch to intestine without intestine ever being hit -
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

Some of mine have disappeared instantly since the last update.
Spoiler:
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Two Days ago the track from a Coyote complete vanish on WhI after I shot 3 White Tails that got on the way, I move some 50mts north to ambush them I finish harvesting and then all x track on Huntermate vanish, this is the second time this happened to me on WhIsland.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

On the subject of tracks,... I am still not seeing the health appear on some blood trails.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

I had a boar disappear last night. Initially got the Lungs/Heart blood splatter every 30ft then it turned into body for 3-4 splatters spaced well apart & finally just disappeared on the top of a hill. Was not able to locate him. I saw the bullet impact & it was a good hit, low chest in the vicinity of the heart with a 7mm Mag at about 150m.

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

SoftShoe wrote:I had a boar disappear last night. Initially got the Lungs/Heart blood splatter every 30ft then it turned into body for 3-4 splatters spaced well apart & finally just disappeared on the top of a hill. Was not able to locate him. I saw the bullet impact & it was a good hit, low chest in the vicinity of the heart with a 7mm Mag at about 150m.
There's possibly a little bit of explanation for the shot you had - If you used the 7mm break action, your skl/lvl is 2- This happens to everyone when your skls are just starting like when we all get a new rifle. The shots seem to spread for us at first but I think they get better above about 5 I think. I'm building the 340 and have it to 8 and it's a lot better than at first. I'm actually pretty confident with it now but at first man, it sucks. The 17 is a good example for me, haven't used it much and haven't had it long, shot are all over the place. I don't trust that thing at all yet :D
Just something to consider.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Young33 wrote:Been seeing this on Loggers since the newest update Animals track and blood disappears seconds after their shot. Not sure if anyone is having or seeing this happen?
I have observed the following:
Shot a bison in WRR. Blood said "Intestines". Usually the animal will bleed every so often and eventually die. This bison stopped bleeding after about three blood spots and never died.
Shot a moose in WRR and the very same happened.
Shot a sambar deer in PB and the very same happened.
Is Doc now selling first aid kits to animals?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Sometimes Sambar and Coyote for me change suddenly from intestine to BODY
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

Had that happen on Loggers Point the other night. Shot a pig, when I clicked the hunter mate on the first blood trail, it disappeared :o

Return to “General Chat”