Are Steam DLC valid after purchase for standalone?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Are Steam DLC valid after purchase for standalone?

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Hi all,

I wondered if I need to know something prior to buying the Stealth Hunter pack on steam. I am a bit confused on how to purchase the DLC while I use both Steam Launcher as well as the Stand Alone version. To purchase the DLC I can go into my Steam account buy it but how does it bind to my account?
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Are Steam DLC valid after purchase for standalone?

Post by VonStratos »

Buying the Dlc on steam is similar to buy a membership, since you say that you are using the steam launcher i will assume that you already have your "The hunter" account linked to Steam, so anything you buy will automatically be implemented in your "The Hunter" account, doesn't matter if you launch the game on steam or the stand alone client after that, the dlc is for the account not the platform you use to play.

Now, its important that you have your The hunter account connected to your steam account, you can check that in the main page of The Hunter, go to account settings, then to steam settings, and check if said connected.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Re: Are Steam DLC valid after purchase for standalone?

Post by rhapsodaisical »

i have, thank you for clarifying this!

Return to “General Chat”