Latest patch

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
StevieRVaughan

Latest patch

Post by StevieRVaughan »

Latest patch seem to cause a bit of lag with the shot.
pegleg1972

Re: Latest patch

Post by pegleg1972 »

I noticed this on piccabeen bay tonight shots are lagging sometimes was using .340.From the time i pull trigger to gun shooting is very noticeable.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

It may be due to water. I noticed the same thing with the 30R, I drank from the bottle and disappeared.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

fantamichele wrote:It may be due to water. I noticed the same thing with the 30R, I drank from the bottle and disappeared.
I've been posting this about the rifle shot delay since before the patch of the 19th, for BR & PB.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

gas56 wrote:
fantamichele wrote:It may be due to water. I noticed the same thing with the 30R, I drank from the bottle and disappeared.
I've been posting this about the rifle shot delay since before the patch of the 19th, for BR & PB.
If it's the bottle's fault, they have to fix it. It's not funny at all to shoot and lose the animal just because you forgot to drink.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

fantamichele wrote:
gas56 wrote:
If it's the bottle's fault, they have to fix it. It's not funny at all to shoot and lose the animal just because you forgot to drink.
That's for sure,.. I don't know how many times my shot had gotten screwed up on a trophy animal because it affected my gameplay.
There's no Warning as you know already. So when I shoot now,.. I make sure I am prone and shoot and hold the position,..
it's like shooting an old flintlock rifle... which isn't good when you're not expecting the delay.

Return to “General Chat”