Update today

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
waiora
Outfitter

Re: Update today

Post by waiora »

CapnQuint wrote:Maybe they are finally fixing the bears.
Fingers crossed.
Haven't read forums in months and first thread mentions this. lol :?
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

fantamichele wrote:It still does not work, does anyone have any suggestions?
The server error is fixed.

for STEAM check the integrity of theHunter game files.

STEAM/Library/Right click on theHunter Icon on the left/Properties/Local files/verify integrity of game files

let it run,.. sometimes you have to do it twice.
It should fix any file missing in the game.

also let it update.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

gas56 wrote:
fantamichele wrote:It still does not work, does anyone have any suggestions?
The server error is fixed.

for STEAM check the integrity of theHunter game files.

STEAM/Library/Right click on theHunter Icon on the left/Properties/Local files/verify integrity of game files

let it run,.. sometimes you have to do it twice.
It should fix any file missing in the game.

also let it update.
Thanks Gas, I had already tried these things but they did not work. I uninstalled the game, now expect the reistalli and see if I solved.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Looks like I'm now plagued with the "server error" two attempts on RFF's. The game starts then I get an error. First time t'day that I logged on to hunt. I updated via Steam, validated the dwnld, cleared game cache etc., still I can't hunt. Profile page, store all work fine, but the game won't open the map. :? :roll: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

MartinSundberg wrote:Hello everyone, we had a minor issue with the servers. It should now be back up :)
Sorry to report that the server loading issue is still occurring.
I am unable to start at a tent without making several attempts.
Loading screen just crashes to error screen just as the music stops.
Sometimes will load after 5 or 6 tries. Not very often
I can load to a lodge at first attempt but then I am using up my camp supplies at an alarming rate.
happens on both steam and theHunter server.

Win7 home premium
Full AMD Hardware.
1.5G Amd A-3800 Apu.
Amd radeon dual graphics in crossfire.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
hotmetal1000

Post by hotmetal1000 »

Still can't play here either.
Will crash at various stages during loading screen.
Happens on both pc's and both accounts, my son's and mine.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yep, exact same thing that is happening to me. I guess their (EW's) fix wasn't a fix after all. Likely won't see it fixed now until some time next week. What a drag. :roll: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Since the update yesterday,.. when I've been playing BR doing Goat missions,..
after about 15-20 minutes running around in the game,.. my rifles are off sync by 1 second,
that means when I pull the trigger they won't fire or make the sound for about 1 second.
At first I thought it was my internet.
But then after checking by going back to a lodge only,.. that I can then shoot my rifle again and it will be back in sync.
I have noticed the edges getting blurry while out running around but I am not getting any warning to take a drink from my water bottle.
I'll have to test again because I forgot if I take a drink if I am able to be back in rifle sync also this way.
I believe the cold weather effects are if you start at a tent then you're shivering and coughing ,.. that bug also started with the update.
So possibly a couple of bugs might of come out of this update.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

gas56 wrote:Since the update yesterday,.. when I've been playing BR doing Goat missions,..
after about 15-20 minutes running around in the game,.. my rifles are off sync by 1 second,
that means when I pull the trigger they won't fire or make the sound for about 1 second.
At first I thought it was my internet.
But then after checking by going back to a lodge only,.. that I can then shoot my rifle again and it will be back in sync.
I have noticed the edges getting blurry while out running around but I am not getting any warning to take a drink from my water bottle.
I'll have to test again because I forgot if I take a drink if I am able to be back in rifle sync also this way.
I believe the cold weather effects are if you start at a tent then you're shivering and coughing ,.. that bug also started with the update.
So a couple bugs came out of this update so far.
I wonder if it'll all be fixed by week-end- so tomorrow? I agree the issues have only been since the update. I even updated via "Steam" and did the copy/paste thing, but it didn't make any difference. I still can't open a reserve. It worked on Piccabeen for about a minute, then the end hunt message came up- saying there was an error. I don't know what is going on, but I certainly don't like it. :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Sycoshowbob

Post by Sycoshowbob »

The same problem persists here, I managed to open the game a few times today, but then stopped, and only shows the same error. I've done the Steam procedure to check files and still no solution!

Return to “General Chat”