Update today

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
BCKidd

Re: Update today

Post by BCKidd »

MartinSundberg wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
Sycoshowbob wrote:The same problem persists here, I managed to open the game a few times today, but then stopped, and only shows the same error. I've done the Steam procedure to check files and still no solution!
It seems somethin' is definitely broken. Even if one could open a map, who would want to start a game if they are uncertain that it won't crash. I have read nothin' from any EW staff except for what Martin has posted here, tellin' us that it was fixed. But that isn't the case at all, it is still broken. I have emailed support but, that doesn't mean anything- no one has replied back to me. :? Peace.

BCKidd.
The server issue that we were experiencing was solved when I wrote about it. This issue that some of you are encountering is something else. We've just released a patch that will hopefully fix this issue. Keep me updated :)
Thank you Martin. Can you tell us what the issue was? If it has to do with our rigs, maybe there is something we could do about it to prevent, this from happening again. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “General Chat”