Update today

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
BCKidd

Re: Update today

Post by BCKidd »

Sycoshowbob wrote:The same problem persists here, I managed to open the game a few times today, but then stopped, and only shows the same error. I've done the Steam procedure to check files and still no solution!
It seems somethin' is definitely broken. Even if one could open a map, who would want to start a game if they are uncertain that it won't crash. I have read nothin' from any EW staff except for what Martin has posted here, tellin' us that it was fixed. But that isn't the case at all, it is still broken. I have emailed support but, that doesn't mean anything- no one has replied back to me. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Are you Guys trying to load to tents or lodges.
I can load to a lodge but cant load to a tent.
Once I have the game open then I can fast travel to a tent.
Once Im in game it doesn't crash at all.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Right now I'm downloading a 1 GB update, can I hope to play?
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

BCKidd wrote:
Sycoshowbob wrote:The same problem persists here, I managed to open the game a few times today, but then stopped, and only shows the same error. I've done the Steam procedure to check files and still no solution!
It seems somethin' is definitely broken. Even if one could open a map, who would want to start a game if they are uncertain that it won't crash. I have read nothin' from any EW staff except for what Martin has posted here, tellin' us that it was fixed. But that isn't the case at all, it is still broken. I have emailed support but, that doesn't mean anything- no one has replied back to me. :? Peace.

BCKidd.
The server issue that we were experiencing was solved when I wrote about it. This issue that some of you are encountering is something else. We've just released a patch that will hopefully fix this issue. Keep me updated :)
Sycoshowbob

Post by Sycoshowbob »

Thanks Martin for the attention with this issue, we hope this update is the solution to the game loading error.
  I was already getting worried about abstinence from hunting ... :evil:
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Sycoshowbob wrote:Thanks Martin for the attention with this issue, we hope this update is the solution to the game loading error.
To keep me trained, I started Primal again, hitting some T-Rex is always satisfying :D
Sycoshowbob

Post by Sycoshowbob »

fantamichele wrote:
Sycoshowbob wrote:Thanks Martin for the attention with this issue, we hope this update is the solution to the game loading error.
To keep me trained, I started Primal again, hitting some T-Rex is always satisfying :D
I have just noticed a difference between the clashes of your signature and also mine, in relation to the actual number of slaughterings of our conquest in the animals of PB. Have you seen this before?
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Sycoshowbob wrote:
fantamichele wrote:
I have just noticed a difference between the clashes of your signature and also mine, in relation to the actual number of slaughterings of our conquest in the animals of PB. Have you seen this before?
Yes, I noticed the difference with deer sambar and rusa is huge. I have no idea
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

MartinSundberg wrote: The server issue that we were experiencing was solved when I wrote about it. This issue that some of you are encountering is something else. We've just released a patch that will hopefully fix this issue. Keep me updated :)
That has fixed it for me.
I can now start at any tent again.

All better now thank you.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

All solved, thank you all for the effort. It has been 48 hours long, very long. :shock:

Return to “General Chat”