Premium Guns

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Premium Guns

Post by SoftShoe »

My armory is sufficiently stocked now that I am considering buying some premium guns. Are there any perks to using them or are they eye candy only?

D3AKUs
Hunter

Re: Premium Guns

Post by D3AKUs »

They only look good. No special upgrades or anything. I own several of them and the models are really well done and beautiful to look at while hunting.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

i personaly prefer the standard version the premium always look over done imo. the only one i like is the new .308 and thats becasue its minimal.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

D3AKUs wrote:They only look good. No special upgrades or anything. I own several of them and the models are really well done and beautiful to look at while hunting.
EW kinda missed the boat on that one. Great oportunity to make some money if only they gave it some perks. I know there are those that decry "pay to win". Im afraid I dont feel their pain & neither should EW. Those people arent going to give you any money anyway, why pander to them? Let them be content with some free entertainment.
L3M182 wrote: i personaly prefer the standard version the premium always look over done imo. the only one i like is the new .308 and thats becasue its minimal.
I am with you on that. I own a few engraved guns in RL & always prefer understated.

_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

Well, for lever action 7 mm, Premium one is definitely much more beautiful, but for 9.3x62 0 - vice versa, Premium one looks like it's from garage sale. ;)
And, really, it would be nice to have some benefits from premium items, something that does not give significant advantage before other players. It could be 20% faster reload, or 0.2 kg less weight. or -10 m to spoke radius. Such minor difference would not give too much in comparison to 'regular' barrels.

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
DekiSRB

Post by DekiSRB »

how to buy premium guns?or new?it seems they are locked or what?
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

most are for sale but some are prizes for past competitions and just for display in the store.

Return to “General Chat”