not getting ems from competition direct

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
GoldenEagle1
Scout

not getting ems from competition direct

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

any one else have this problem when winnig a competition not getting ems and only get the trophy. last time i won i didnt get the ems i messaged the support and they refreshed my account then i got the ems , yesterday i won the competition again for top mallard elite second place and i got only the trophy , i dont want to send email for support every time , so can u please look for that .any one else have this problem ?
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: not getting ems from competition direct

Post by Fletchette »

Click on your wallet, wait for the screen to finish populating, then click on "Em$ Purchase History" tab. If you see the prize Em$ listed in the transaction detail, then you have received the award and the "Balance After" shows the correct balance. The problem is that the total balance at the top of the page (header) doesn't populate quickly. It will eventually pick up the correct balance, or you can force the update by purchasing something.

If you don't see the award transaction in the detail, then there could be an issue. If you do see the transaction, then contacting support isn't necessary because it will eventually correct the balance at the top on it's own.
Personal Bests...
Gewehrwolf
Tracker

Post by Gewehrwolf »

Hi,

I sometimes encountered a simmilar issue : After winning a competition, I got the message and trophy, but my balance didn't change. Some time later, I could see the reward in my em$-history but my balance still was the same. After I spent some em$ (like taxidermy, bait refill) sudddenly the correct amount of em$ was shown.

Greetings,
Wehrwolf.

edit : you been faster dude.
μολών λαβέ
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

Fletchette wrote:Click on your wallet, wait for the screen to finish populating, then click on "Em$ Purchase History" tab. If you see the prize Em$ listed in the transaction detail, then you have received the award and the "Balance After" shows the correct balance. The problem is that the total balance at the top of the page (header) doesn't populate quickly. It will eventually pick up the correct balance, or you can force the update by purchasing something.

If you don't see the award transaction in the detail, then there could be an issue. If you do see the transaction, then contacting support isn't necessary because it will eventually correct the balance at the top on it's own.

yes i see the award in the tranaction detail and the balance is higher no problem , yes like u said (The problem is that the total balance at the top of the page (header) doesn't populate quickly) well good to know then i well give it some time to show up correctly thanks you .
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Best0hunter wrote:
Fletchette wrote:Click on your wallet, wait for the screen to finish populating, then click on "Em$ Purchase History" tab. If you see the prize Em$ listed in the transaction detail, then you have received the award and the "Balance After" shows the correct balance. The problem is that the total balance at the top of the page (header) doesn't populate quickly. It will eventually pick up the correct balance, or you can force the update by purchasing something.

yes i see the award in the tranaction detail and the balance is higher no problem , yes like u said (The problem is that the total balance at the top of the page (header) doesn't populate quickly) well good to know then i well give it some time to show up correctly thanks you .
Great.....FYI, and can take days to update. There must be some kind of batch job that only fires every few days.
Personal Bests...
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

The problem I found with this in the past was the store checked the balance at the top of the page to see if you have enough em$ for a purchase, and if it is incorrect (not enough) it makes the item not buyable.
If this has been changed, then good as I have not been low enough for quite a while to see if it has.
I have had issues when purchasing gift codes and not having them show up in the wallet, and doing a ctrl f5 didn't even work. Logging out and back on did though so it may work for the balance at the top also.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD

Return to “General Chat”