Trying to start waterfowl hunting

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: Trying to start waterfowl hunting

Post by SoftShoe »

stancomputerhunter wrote:It's kind of frustrating...this is not the only time it has happened on this forum. Someone comes on here and asks for advice; community members provide a wealth of knowledge and experience for the OP, and he/she is never heard from. Perhaps a small thank you would be in order?
Yep, such is the transient nature of the net. Folks need to learn that even if you are mostly anonymous behind your computer the societal rules still apply. Please & thank you go a long way. Places like this forum are about community.

Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:It's kind of frustrating...this is not the only time it has happened on this forum. Someone comes on here and asks for advice; community members provide a wealth of knowledge and experience for the OP, and he/she is never heard from. Perhaps a small thank you would be in order?
Maybe they are duck hunting. :lol: :lol:
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

To be fair: the original poster hasn't been online since shortly after he posted the question, he probably hasn't even read the answers (unless he read them without being logged in). Maybe he's busy, traveling, someone who's only playing (and reading the forum) one or two days a month? We don't know...

Why are you so sour, Stan? Did you come across a pinkish brown albino lately? :P
Image Image Image
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
To be fair: the original poster hasn't been online since shortly after he posted the question, he probably hasn't even read the answers (unless he read them without being logged in). Maybe he's busy, traveling, someone who's only playing (and reading the forum) one or two days a month? We don't know...

Why are you so sour, Stan? Did you come across a pinkish brown albino lately? :P
I'm not sour, Marc. I am guilty of typing without voice inflection, hand gestures, and frowns and smiles. ;) I was just making an observation.

I haven't seen a pinkish brown Albino lately, nor can I find a female goat that scores under 50. Bunch of 50 somethings. Got a male that scored 46! Geez..sourly. :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “General Chat”