New Season

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Young33
Spotter

New Season

Post by Young33 »

Anyone Know When The New Season Starts?
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: New Season

Post by stancomputerhunter »

EW does. :roll:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

I really wish it would just be seasonal. Would be so much easier on everyone. 4 seasons per year, would coincide with the first days of Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. For example, right now here in the US, the first day of spring is March 21. I know obviously days are different in other parts of the world, but just used as a template would be nice. It’s not hard. Change seasons every 3 months. Viola.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:I really wish it would just be seasonal. Would be so much easier on everyone. 4 seasons per year, would coincide with the first days of Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. For example, right now here in the US, the first day of spring is March 21. I know obviously days are different in other parts of the world, but just used as a template would be nice. It’s not hard. Change seasons every 3 months. Viola.
i agree with you,....but most people know that Devs , don't think like normal people do.......................... :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

outrider wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:I really wish it would just be seasonal. Would be so much easier on everyone. 4 seasons per year, would coincide with the first days of Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. For example, right now here in the US, the first day of spring is March 21. I know obviously days are different in other parts of the world, but just used as a template would be nice. It’s not hard. Change seasons every 3 months. Viola.
i agree with you,....but most people know that Devs , don't think like normal people do.......................... :lol:
Yeah, I know Chuck. Swedes, you know? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:...For example, right now here in the US, the first day of spring is March 21. I know obviously days are different in other parts of the world...
Actually it's March 20th this year, and for quite a while into the future (except 2020 when it's the 19th). And it's the same all over the world, except in the Southern Hemisphere it's Autumn Equinox rather than the Spring Equinox.
Personal Bests...
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Fletchette wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:...For example, right now here in the US, the first day of spring is March 21. I know obviously days are different in other parts of the world...
Actually it's March 20th this year, and for quite a while into the future (except 2020 when it's the 19th). And it's the same all over the world, except in the Southern Hemisphere it's Autumn Equinox rather than the Spring Equinox.
Well thank you very much for clarifying, Mr. Helpy Helperton.

:lol:

Happy New Year, John ;)
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

yeah the season situation could do with being quarterly. no time like the present to start doing this either.
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

Young33 wrote:Anyone Know When The New Season Starts?
We are hunting together I'm wondering the same lol, oh wait I will talk to u on discord
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Actually does someone knows how long last a season in game? because i may be wrong but not every season seems to have the same duration.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “General Chat”