Support swapping deployable towers

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Support swapping deployable towers

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Does anyone know if support will swap deployable towers? I have 10 wood towers and 2 green towers. I would like to know if support will swap some of the wood towers for green ones.

Thanks in advance!
strandjutter
Scout

Re: Support swapping deployable towers

Post by strandjutter »

Where the hell did you get 10 woodtowers ???
You can't buy them !

JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

strandjutter wrote:Where the hell did you get 10 woodtowers ???
You can't buy them !
They are sold through membership bundles and specials. They have been available for over three years now.
pirahna590
Hunter

Post by pirahna590 »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Does anyone know if support will swap deployable towers? I have 10 wood towers and 2 green towers. I would like to know if support will swap some of the wood towers for green ones.

Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately, I seriously doubt the EW/support will swap those out for you, but from what I can recall ... and someone please correct me if Im wrong ... but I THINK the tower's " paint job " has no bearing on the animals. By this I mean theres no difference between the wood and the green towers other then purely cosmetics and the animals dont act any differently between them

strandjutter wrote:Where the hell did you get 10 woodtowers ???
You can't buy them !
You can get the towers by purchasing the " Trailrunner Membership " for $49.99 USD, which comes with THREE towers and various other items, or the " Pathfinder Membership " for $31.99 USD which comes with ONE deploy-able hunting tower and various other items. For the money, the $49.99 deal is the best deal, IMHO ... you get a full year membership in comparison to only 6 months for the $31.99 membership, and your getting 7 weapons and 20 other items with the Trailrunner Membership in comparison to only 4 weapons and 11 other items with the pathfinder. Go with the Trailrunner for the best bang for the buck .. no pun intended lol
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

pirahna590 wrote:I THINK the tower's " paint job " has no bearing on the animals. By this I mean theres no difference between the wood and the green towers other then purely cosmetics and the animals dont act any differently between them.
You are correct there is no difference between the two. I would just like to have a few more green ones to use on Piccabeen because I think they would blend in and look better on it.
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

pirahna590 wrote:You can get the towers by purchasing the " Trailrunner Membership...
You will get tower also if You buy just plane membership.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

pirahna590 wrote: You can get the towers by purchasing the " Trailrunner Membership "
I'm pretty sure the membership bundles only come with the green camo towers? I prefer the wooden ones myself, but the only two wooden ones I've gotten came from the Valentines event and a special ems bundle purchase I made back in summer (also came with a scent hound). The other six I have are all green, and came with membership bundles. I assume that's why he was asking how he got 10 wooden ones, not where he got towers in general. Did wooden ones used to come with the bundles?

That said, I also highly doubt they'll exchange them. The green ones look a bit odd on certain maps to me while the wood ones are more universal, but it really is just cosmetic so I doubt they'd bother with it.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

The green ones are better! The wood ones block some of you view if you are looking up a hill.
The bare wood used to come with em$ if you bought 5000 but i don't think thy still do.
You also get towers for 6 and 12 month standard memberships but I believe thy are the green ones.
Spoiler:
strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

I asked it because i own 14 woodland green towers and just one bare wood tower.
I always get the green towers !
I like the barewood towers. but if you shoot right next to the window pillar you might end up hitting it . i got lot's of arrows getting stuck in mid-air !
the problem is less in the woodland green towers.

HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

I think support can swap it for you because I had a Male Dark coat scent hound and I send a request to replace it with a Female Light coat scent hound.
They did it for me in less than 24 hrs.
IMO, this is worth to try!
Send your request and let's see what they'll say. ;)
Season Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”