the british .303 is broken??

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Bong_Boy
Spotter

Re: the british .303 is broken??

Post by Bong_Boy »

About three weeks ago now I started this thread and made a claim that the .303 was broken and uploaded a video of what was happening. The .303 is easily my favorite gun in TheHunter but is currently unusable for me to use on a hunt. Also i'm not claiming to be a firearms expert even though its one of things I enjoy but the .303 Lee enfield I bought last weekend dose not in any way do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrfXNQYYps0 when i shoot it :lol: and constantly keeps doing this after every shot until I reload :lol: :lol: I play on steam and even went as far as redownloading the game to try to fix this issue with no success. I know this is a minor issue "The sound problem on WRR" cough cough and have no idea whats causing it but it really bothers me. If anyone has any recommendations on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated. Also i'm pretty sure that only the p14 lee enfield had a 5 round magazine where clearly the .303 in game is not based off of and every other .303 rifle had a 10 round mag
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Bong_Boy wrote:If anyone has any recommendations on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.
If you haven't done so already, you should submit a bug report here and use this template - that is the only way to make sure that the issue gets the attention of the devs.
Image Image Image
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

Hello Bong_Boy,

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue. This just caught my attention since I was looking for something else here on the forum. As Tanngnjostr said, please use the bug reporting forum as I and the team tend to be there. I'll look into this and see what might be going on. Thanks for making me aware of this issue. :)

Edit: Are you using custom key-bindings when you are playing theHunter? If so, can you try and reset them to the default ones and restart everything(Game and launcher) Do you have any peripheral while playing?
Bong_Boy
Spotter

Post by Bong_Boy »

MartinSundberg wrote:Hello Bong_Boy,

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue. This just caught my attention since I was looking for something else here on the forum. As Tanngnjostr said, please use the bug reporting forum as I and the team tend to be there. I'll look into this and see what might be going on. Thanks for making me aware of this issue. :)

Edit: Are you using custom key-bindings when you are playing theHunter? If so, can you try and reset them to the default ones and restart everything(Game and launcher) Do you have any peripheral while playing?
I sent a support fourm and Ahmed got back to me saying “Sorry for the inconvenience. Our QA team will test this and investigate the issue.” So il see what happens with that. Only custom key bindings is whistle is on , key I also tried reset my key binds but that hasn’t seem to fix the issue. Thanks for the reply
Templar1975

Post by Templar1975 »

Man, that is broken for you, I use my .303 in-game quite often, never once encountered this issue thank goodness. Hope you get this resolved soon that would **** me right off. hmmmmm You are also correct on the 10 Round Mag, I own a Longbranch No4 Mk1 and it came with a 10round mag, I've had an SMLE Mk1 in the past and it also had a 10 round Mag.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

:arrow: Bong Boy. Based on what you wrote, if you are getting a cough cough sound on BRR it's because you are entering the reserve without Arctic clothing on, and you are taking too long to change clothes. If you enter the reserve with the Arctic clothing, you won't get the coughing sound during the entire hunt.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “General Chat”