Welcome Back to the old Master Mr. Tony! "INTIMID883R"

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Welcome Back to the old Master Mr. Tony! "INTIMID883R"

Post by Radamus »

Shout out to the forum and a big round of applause for Tony, the Master of the "String and Arrow" ~ I have many idols of the game to owe a lot of my upbringing and learning and Tony is one of the top dogs I followed like a lost pup for some time soaking up all his words as gospel. It warms my heart to have one of the greats to have ever played this game back from his exile on a tiny pacific island, but don't fret, he had a hut full of hula gals taking care of him quite well :D

Let me say, Tony, it's wonderful to have you back! ..... now some young bucks might not be able to handle it at times but wisdom comes in all forms and there's no rule you have to be nice to get a point across :lol: .... Love you man! Really awesome!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Re: Welcome Back to the old Master Mr. Tony! "INTIMID883R"

Post by INTIMID883R »

Thanks Mr Radamus, for your kind words.
Spoiler:
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Ah crap, he’s back.

Hahaha, welcome back my friend! Now don’t go scaring off any of the newbies. Just be yourself. Wait...erm.... :lol: :lol:
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Post by Cogsy666 »

Good to see you back Tony :)
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Welcome back! :P
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

Radamus wrote:Shout out to the forum and a big round of applause for Tony, the Master of the "String and Arrow" ~ I have many idols of the game to owe a lot of my upbringing and learning and Tony is one of the top dogs I followed like a lost pup for some time soaking up all his words as gospel. It warms my heart to have one of the greats to have ever played this game back from his exile on a tiny pacific island, but don't fret, he had a hut full of hula gals taking care of him quite well :D

Let me say, Tony, it's wonderful to have you back! ..... now some young bucks might not be able to handle it at times but wisdom comes in all forms and there's no rule you have to be nice to get a point across :lol: .... Love you man! Really awesome!

mirrors many of my thoughts. of the few people i rate very highly in this game one is tony ! i know the kinda of effort he has put in over the years and also some of the things ingame he has accomplished even when great players couldnt do them he did !

Welcome back ! ;)
jeff1963
Hunter

Post by jeff1963 »

Where'd you go Tony? I just thought you were fishing this whole time :)
Thanks, ~Jeff

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Radamus wrote:Shout out to the forum and a big round of applause for Tony, the Master of the "String and Arrow" ~ I have many idols of the game to owe a lot of my upbringing and learning and Tony is one of the top dogs I followed like a lost pup for some time soaking up all his words as gospel. It warms my heart to have one of the greats to have ever played this game back from his exile on a tiny pacific island, but don't fret, he had a hut full of hula gals taking care of him quite well :D

Exactly, Len. Well said. Welcome back Tony.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Welcome back Tony! I've always enjoyed your longs shot videos on youtube! Very informative!
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Tony :) Good timing for me to go on maternity leave I guess ;) Jokes aside, happy to see you back in this place, you are truly one of a kind.

Return to “General Chat”