New Map - Annoying Sound

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Levado
Scout

Re: New Map - Annoying Sound

Post by Levado »

TreeKiwi wrote:Welcome to Australia in the hot seasons fellas!
Then we might as well recuce spawn rates and make it impossible to kill an animal in 4 hours for the sake of realism. It's a game, developers are supposed to find a balance between realism and the wishes of the players. The fact is that quite a few players are currently annoyed with one particular bird. Feel free to ignore that and have players ignore the map, which reduces the sales of callers, tents, camo, etc. ;)
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

I like the ambient noises and we might turn them up a little :P Jokes... but its really nothing at all compared to how bad it is in real life. So we have met that balance now.
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

I wrote "quite a few players are currently annoyed with one particular bird", it's about one single bird that many of us would like the use for target practice, it's not about all the sounds combined.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Cajunscout wrote:I hear what you are talking about, but just paced it off as ambient sounds, not really a bother for me. On the other hand I tried to go back to WWR and I get a loud feed back sound that makes the reserve unplayalbly made a hunt on TGT and did not have the issue only on WWR. made a seperate tread about it
I had this feedback sound with my Logitech 633 headphones. I tried everything until I uninstalled and then reinstalled the game. It works fine now.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

The bird I'm talking about is only in the forest area. Has like a 3 second sound loop compared to the other birds that has at least 8 seconds or more.
Having a sound play more often than others becomes really noticable and annoying.
All I'm asking is to at least reduce the frequency it plays.
Last edited by Ravenousfox on December 17th, 2017, 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

TreeKiwi wrote:I like the ambient noises and we might turn them up a little :P Jokes... but its really nothing at all compared to how bad it is in real life. So we have met that balance now.
I thought RavenousFox was a real life hunter and would know this being from Australia? Sorry if I was mistaken.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

JimboCrow wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:I like the ambient noises and we might turn them up a little :P Jokes... but its really nothing at all compared to how bad it is in real life. So we have met that balance now.
I thought RavenousFox was a real life hunter and would know this being from Australia? Sorry if I was mistaken.
Yes, I'm an Australian but I haven't hunted before.
Although I've been on many bush walks and gone camping, panning for gold, metal detector (the lot :lol: ) I have also been fortunate enough to find little bit of gold and sapphire while doing that. 8-)
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

The sound it makes is honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk STFU
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”