Clothing for new map

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Prinz1989
Hunter

Re: Clothing for new map

Post by Prinz1989 »

It apears that certain cloth are simply bugged than for some players?
Again Outback Outfit does nothing for me.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Prinz1989 wrote:It apears that certain cloth are simply bugged than for some players?
Again Outback Outfit does nothing for me.
And the longer thy take to fix it the more players break down and buy those ugly pajamas.

Why is it that only 3 hats out of all that hats avaible have a high heat resistance and only 2 pair of gloves same with footwear. This update turned out to be bad
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

when everything is sorted out and the small bugs fixed what we need is either on the wiki or store linked maybe stickied on here is detailed guide to what works together what percentage of each advantage each clothing offers on each reserve.the easier this is to understand how what clothing works on each reserve and benefits the better it is for players and company for sales.
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Well, in all honesty: if I frequently need to check the wiki to understand how things work, then the system is too complex.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

I'm wearing the new camo no overheating
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”