Oswald74 wrote:I try to enjoy every hunt, not thinking to much about the "bad things" in this game.
But one thing bothers me every single hunt..
When will we see the introduction of (long time overdue) "upright stalking"!
Can't believe nobody else isn't missing that feature!
It's not that we're missing it, because there is nothing to miss. Ha ha!
1. There are a lot of improvements they could do with animations that would make the hunt more believable,
I have never seen anybody stoop and walk for hours on end................ and it is the most ridiculously looking thing to watch
2. And the loud breathing that's in PB sounds like it's hard to breath in hot weather, also the breathing all together anywhere.
Has anybody in Sweden ever been to the tropics or a desert or a place where it's actually hotter than 100 degree's F...............
3. Running out of water and then dying in PB when after I stood right in the middle of a running stream....... and I couldn't fill the water bottle up!
4. But, frustrating is shooting and tracking an animal for hundreds of meters after they've lost all their health,(blood loss) and they still don't die for another hundreds of meters or more.
5. And when there are no hit boxes for Veins & Arteries or throat and are all counted as a body shot and has no effect on the animal.
6. And when some bullet hits do no damage even though it hit the chest area where you aimed at and has no penetration for a double lung.
7. When animal tracks disappear after shooting them and following them for hundreds of meters and you have to search the area over and over until you finally find the next track that is 100-200 meters away from the last one. Some players just give up tracking that animal,.. and I even do sometimes because that gets old real fast anymore.
Other than some of the things I've mentioned,.. and that is not all of them... I have not one frustrating hunting experience..........