were did it go [300 Bolt Action Rifle (Composite)]

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
SIRTEX1
Spotter

were did it go [300 Bolt Action Rifle (Composite)]

Post by SIRTEX1 »

Were the 300 Bolt Action Rifle (Composite) in the store go ?
All I see is .300 Bolt Action Rifle Carbon and .300 Bolt Action Rifle Winter Camo :roll:

Cogsy666
Outfitter

Re: were did it go

Post by Cogsy666 »

Doc took it to his shed.
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

It's in "Doc's shed" which means you can't buy it until EW (temporarily) puts it back into the regular store.

To be honest, I dislike the idea of putting weapons into Doc's shed. Clothes, rarely used equipment variations - fine with me. But all weapons should be purchasable at all times (not including those shiny golden special event guns of course).
Image Image Image
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

Bad Devs,..Bad Devs....people want,.. what they want,..when they want it....not when some else says they can have (buy) it...... :roll:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I noticed that the .270 is also in Docs shed but not the grey wolf edition. Maybe EW has some plans for the .270 and .300.
Yea I know wishful thinking!
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

RidgeBack69 wrote:I noticed that the .270 is also in Docs shed but not the grey wolf edition. Maybe EW has some plans for the .270 and .300.
Oh, like a 5 shot clip they were born with? ... and then I woke up from my little dream :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
SIRTEX1
Spotter

Re: were did it go [300 Bolt Action Rifle (Composite)]

Post by SIRTEX1 »

ty Take away ? I would buy everything at one time But 1st bills than toys They don't care anymore there big Corporates business now I mis the small company when they told you no time for sleep got work on the next map or item now all you see is $$$$ and take a vacation must be nice

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Radamus wrote:
RidgeBack69 wrote:I noticed that the .270 is also in Docs shed but not the grey wolf edition. Maybe EW has some plans for the .270 and .300.
Oh, like a 5 shot clip they were born with? ... and then I woke up from my little dream :lol:
We can always hope.
Spoiler:
Buckkiller4
Hunter

Re: were did it go [300 Bolt Action Rifle (Composite)]

Post by Buckkiller4 »

Well i'm glad I bought it when I did, but seriously though, I think they should add the clip they actually had like some other rifles, and they should bring it back to the store as in reality, they are losing money from the people who want to buy it.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
Radamus wrote:
We can always hope.
Buckkiller4 wrote:... but seriously though, I think they should add the clip they actually had like some other rifles...
I can only think of one rifle in this game that has (uses) a clip....the .303 British (Lee–Enfield). ;)
Personal Bests...

Return to “General Chat”