[Glitch] can you tell my red deer score from pictures?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
John_Cowboy

Re: [Glitch] can you tell my red deer score from pictures?

Post by John_Cowboy »

Many thanks for your feedback. The pointers on how to field judge and find high scoring deer are surely helpful! I'll try again asap. :)
John_Cowboy

Post by John_Cowboy »

Something still seems amiss -- this deer definitely had a good set of antlers on him (visually), yet the scoresheet says otherwise: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/john ... /578925409
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

John_Cowboy wrote:Something still seems amiss -- this deer definitely had a good set of antlers on him (visually), yet the scoresheet says otherwise: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/john ... /578925409
From what I see your score is 0 at this time. I'd give the hunt stats some time to get added.
Some of mine did the same thing a couple of days ago and took awhile to get them added.
Maybe something to do with the slow scoring that doesn't complete right away that's been happening recently when you harvest an animal.
MudBug
Outfitter

Post by MudBug »

Regarding the OP's pictures in the first post in the thread:

I doubt that stag broke 210". There are multiple abnormal points on the right G1, left G3 and G4. I'd guess at least 10-15" of abnormal points that were deducted from the final score.

Return to “General Chat”