Christmas Event 2017

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: Christmas Event 2017

Post by fantamichele »

Renedupre wrote:OK, so what would you do differently? How would you make this event suit everyone?

Uninstall the simple game
Give a good example and start you
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Renedupre wrote:That the competitions are piloted is a fact that this game is based only on the money that one spends the more you spend the more you win the time does not matter at all (just watch this last competition at the foxes https://www.thehunter.com/#profile / ravenous_fox / expedition / 78085067 -https: //www.thehunter.com/#profile/ravenous_fox ... n/78085279)

a total of 12 minutes was enough to win it

the game itself is excellent but the management is very bad

tsk tsk
The competition only just started. There will be better results in the end I would think.
What makes you believe that spending more money gives you an advantage? Can you explain?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Alderman

Post by Alderman »

One complete other thing I would like to point out:

Please take care of the translations for the missions as yesterday for the Bobcat mission in German it was all wrong. It said:
"Erlegen Sie einen nicht nervösen Rotluchs mit einem Gewehr Kaliber .223 ohne Nutzung einer Ansitz- oder Zielhilfe. " Thinking that the guys at EW now went completely insane, I tried it for a couple of hours. In three hours there were two cats coming to the caller, which I both missed at 47 and 60 meters lying prone on a rock without a scope.
Checking some other guys' profiles I found that all Bobcats were taken from stands with sight on. So I switched to English and read again.

"Harvest an unspooked Bobcat using any .223 Rifle while using a blind, tower, stand or shooting tripod rest."
For the comparison - the translated German version:
"Harvest an unspooked Bobcat with any .223 Rifle WITHOUT using a blind etc and WITHOUT sight"
What a nice surprise! Thank you....

In the Moose mission two days earlier it was similar:
No hint in the German version that you have to use .45-70 ammunition.

I'm not in for that rallye to get my hands on that new gun a few weeks earlier than the rest, but yes I would like to get those 250,000 jolly points by the missions and those comps I have to do. I just do not want to get hindered by some avoidable, simple translation mistakes.
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

kevin2106 wrote:
Longmann wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:I will try to make a video of what i call a good ibex hunt today ...
Did I miss it? Btw, what's going on with your place in the Event, you gave up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf-mS5t2QWA

Somebody else made a video of it, not the same way i do it, but still, it show that it's possible.

And yes i gave up, don't have time to play as much as the top guys do.
this is my video.

kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

wiizzi wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:
Longmann wrote: Did I miss it? Btw, what's going on with your place in the Event, you gave up?

Somebody else made a video of it, not the same way i do it, but still, it show that it's possible.

this is my video.
I know that, i never stated i made it. I wrote somebody else did.

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Watching that video brings up another possible award. :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

kevin2106 wrote:
wiizzi wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:

this is my video.
np. thats my way how to farm them. Kolobok does the same route. other ppl from top leaderboard i simply dont understand how normal people can start 200 sessions per day.

wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

RidgeBack69 wrote:Watching that video brings up another possible award. :lol: :lol:
xD pretty expensive way too play btw. but money is not a problem compare to fun xD

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

wiizzi wrote:i simply dont understand how normal people can start 200 sessions per day.
It is called spawn mashing. That's how.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Macagod
Hunter

Post by Macagod »

wiizzi wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:
wiizzi wrote:
this is my video.
other ppl from top leaderboard i simply dont understand how normal people can start 200 sessions per day.
The hypocritical mentality you've shown in this post is quite comical while you criticise others for their playstyle. :roll:
RidgeBack69 wrote:Watching that video brings up another possible award. :lol: :lol:
Sure tent-smashing by suicide and circumventing the flawed game mechanics in place (Respawn tent timer countdown) is a "legitimate" form of playstyle because you buy camping supplies. :lol:

Return to “General Chat”