TgT and Wolves

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: TgT and Wolves

Post by RidgeBack69 »

TreeKiwi wrote:Which roaming bug do you mean mate? Is it the disappearing tracks?
No the one that you never catch up to the animal. No matter if you walk run or fly...lol
Spoiler:
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

Pupic wrote: If i could, i would vote that whole wolf chasing AI. should be dumped (or at least done again from scratch) and their numbers cut down to one or two packs per map.
As I said, I've only started to get know this map - only 2-3 hunts in "lowlands" so far (and some ptarmigans hunts in "highlands" much earlier). So maybe wolves AI is messed up indeed, don't know. But realy? 1-2 packs per map? Come on... As Prinz1989 mentioned, try to hunt wolves instead. I myself do not hunt specificaly for them. But they are not so easy to find. Maybe there could be just a little less of them, but with just two packs on entire map hunting them would be almost like "mission impossible".
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

RidgeBack69 wrote:No the one that you never catch up to the animal. No matter if you walk run or fly
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:
RidgeBack69 wrote: he spotted at 425-445
I know this is off topic, but just gotta say. It isn't possible for you to get a spotting like that, there is an accuracy of 20 points there, and you have level 14. I have level 19, and the best i can get is for example 405-500 (also the best i've seen before). Which means i can get an estimate that shows me within 95 points, but i normally get within 100, but you have 14, and can get it within 20??

But if you hit the wrong button and you meant 325-445 then it’s pretty legit
Yep Typo
Okay, makes sence then :)

BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Brought this up about the damn wolves myself a while ago. Just too overdone and really needs toned down.
http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?t=82253
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Levado wrote:
RidgeBack69 wrote:No the one that you never catch up to the animal. No matter if you walk run or fly
Well I guess it is back. I ran after that animal for 7k and it never spooked and stayed with in 3 minutes of it,
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

This is fixed... well as far as I have seen. Has anyone else been getting it? I know I use to see it lots, especially on RME. But haven't seen it on any species since the patch came out for it. You sure you didn't get on an old trail by mistake? I have done that a few time :lol:

Edit* I just read your latest reply. This is something different, the old one no matter how fast you went after it the tracks got older and eventually to 60mins+ It staying 3mins ahead sounds like it might be doing the trotting thing.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

TreeKiwi wrote:This is fixed... well as far as I have seen. Has anyone else been getting it? I know I use to see it lots, especially on RME. But haven't seen it on any species since the patch came out for it. You sure you didn't get on an old trail by mistake? I have done that a few time :lol:

Edit* I just read your latest reply. This is something different, the old one no matter how fast you went after it the tracks got older and eventually to 60mins+ It staying 3mins ahead sounds like it might be doing the trotting thing.
This has been happening on TgT in the South west corner for some time. the tracks never get older you just never catch up to them.
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hmmm interesting. Do you have it on video?
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

TreeKiwi wrote:Hmmm interesting. Do you have it on video?
No but it was a common occurrence and may still be. same bug used to happen with black bears on RFF.
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”