Server

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
xChettyx

Re: Server

Post by xChettyx »

Yes me and 2 others are experiencing some issues with the calculating score for the last hourish as well.
jeff1963
Hunter

Post by jeff1963 »

Score calculation stops working after about 3 harvests now, Black box with rotating circle constantly. Missions and comps not being scored.
Thanks, ~Jeff

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

For me also , i get the score not being shown and some animals not registering in my stats . No use to hunt then . Sad ...

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

jeff1963 wrote:Score calculation stops working after about 3 harvests now, Black box with rotating circle constantly. Missions and comps not being scored.
I got the same problem now, about 2 hours into a hunt. No disconnects, first three harvests without problems, but for the fourth the circle keeps on spinning on the harvest screen... Obviously the servers are still unstable, but I'm sure they'll have a thorough look at it next week.
Image Image Image
Wrein

Post by Wrein »

For me this issue of the day is not being able to find a MP game:

and if it finnaly finds one after many restarts, I get that:

MrLxq

Post by MrLxq »

No disconnected but calculating is not working, and not counting animals..
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

caledonianblues wrote:He was just sharing his experience.
You lost me on that one David, because you give me the impression that I didn't like it when he shared his experience. On the contrary, the more people who share their experience, the better!
He was referring to my post about the calculation issue and he called it strange that he hadn't seen it and I'm just explaining to him that people with a lot of harvests are more likely to see the issue. ;)
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Levado wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:He was just sharing his experience.
You lost me on that one David, because you give me the impression that I didn't like it when he shared his experience. On the contrary, the more people who share their experience, the better!
He was referring to my post about the calculation issue and he called it strange that he hadn't seen it and I'm just explaining to him that people with a lot of harvests are more likely to see the issue. ;)
once i have played Ibex comp Choose Wisely. u can harvest only 1 ibex. i have found around 270-280 one. i killed him and was No Score for me. i did not harvest any of animals this session.

Muglug
Scout

Post by Muglug »

Hi all.

This as been going on since Friday for me athou less on saturday, looks like its back again today.
When it happened friday i checked Tast Manager and it showed theHunter was running ok.
Ghosts don't die they just fade away, like players do every day.
Mwall
Tracker

Post by Mwall »

Having server issues as well :( Glade I'am not doing the comps Good luck to you all

Return to “General Chat”