Your most annoying Items?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Re: Your most annoying Items?

Post by Ravenousfox »

Poor .22 Air Rifle, no love. :| Despite what some of you think I love the .22 Air Rifle, we have very few challenging weapons in the game. (Air Rifle being one of them)
Most annoying thing for me in the game is the Wolf Caller, I hate the sounds it makes. (more annoying than someone spamming the Turkey Box Caller :lol: )
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

I bought one of those weapon tripods a while back- the deluxe version. Bought it together with two of the premium guns and thought it would be a cool addition and i would use it in the leveling process of those guns.

I have used it once and never again after that :lol: its beautiful but its just not practical. And the actual effect is pretty laughable at best.

I like that there is one like that in the rustic lodge - its the one i bought and it will collect dust there forever :lol:
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Most annoying item I bought I think have to be the electronic caller stopt hunting bobcat because of it the sound just hurts my ears.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

lowby wrote:Most annoying item I bought I think have to be the electronic caller stopt hunting bobcat because of it the sound just hurts my ears.
Oh yes, that too.
Super annoying, I hope they make a mute button for the thing. :P
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

The Turkey locater caller for me. It almost never works. I use it: No answer and 10 seconds later i spook a Turkey. Don't need a locater caller for that.
I even stopped using the pheasant locater caller.

With all the hate for handguns (and the air rifle) I'm surprised noone mentioned the .44 there are two of those that count towards HS so have fun to kill 2000 animals with them, as weak and short ranged as they are.
The air rifle I think is okey, especially for pheasants on the ground or euro rabbits. There are usually better otion than the air rifle but it still works.
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

Prinz1989 wrote:The Turkey locater caller for me. It almost never works. I use it: No answer and 10 seconds later i spook a Turkey. Don't need a locater caller for that.I even stopped using the pheasant locater caller.
From the wiki:
Find those sneaky Turkeys by tricking them to reveal their hiding place with this caller.

This caller functions in a similar manner to that of the Pheasant Caller. The call sound does not attract Turkeys but creates a chance of a response from any male Turkey in the area, which in turn allows the hunter to track it down using the corresponding audio clue on the Huntermate.

Response chance is tied to the score of the individual, with higher scoring Turkey being less likely to respond than low scoring individuals.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

303 and 6.5
Spoiler:
V_Linden

Post by V_Linden »

JackRbbt wrote:Deer 'Bleat' Caller - all 4 of them! :lol: (Thanks God, i don't buy them! Well, not directly...)
Agree! If we ever get the ability to delete items - that's the first thing going in the dump. :lol:
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

It's weird predator caller will provoke pheasant call and hog squealer will have feral goat provoke response
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

supercelldrw wrote:It's weird predator caller will provoke pheasant call and hog squealer will have feral goat provoke response
And any caller makes a roe answer every time.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”