CTD when maximizing game

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Bluejay
Scout

Re: CTD when maximizing game

Post by Bluejay »

BCKidd wrote:
Levado wrote:
strandjutter wrote:CTD's ???? What's that ?
Crash To Desktop
Glad that was answered. I was questioning that myself. I guess a CC would be "computer crash". Not Canadian Club whiskey. I am having issues with the HM not harvesting critters, but haven't had any CTD, wonder if the two issues are in some way related? :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
I've been having the same problem not being able to harvest animals. Found that by going out of render and coming back I am able to collect them.
Also been having the direct x crash with the diagnosis problem.
Both of these have been around for about two+ weeks. Before the last update.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Game crashes every time. Iwe been playing on hemmeldal lately, and when I add a dog, the dog inventory dont come up. I can only carry the same as without a dog. The big square to put gears in dont come up, so I have nowhere to put it. I get Bluescreen in win 10, but cant create a Memory.dmp file, I dont know why. Last hunt I fasttraveled to a main lodge, but I crash landed in the dxdiag window. Maybe I should drive to Sweden with my gaming rig, or maybe one of the devs could borrow my account and try to play, or maybe the devs can send me a program to debug the game myself? I dont know how many hours Iwe spent trying to get this game to work, but Im sure Its maybe more than the most patient ones!

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I haven't had ctd's but I'm getting the bad pauses/freeze even in collections as bad as photos (only had a couple worthy lately)- but I'm also getting some serious frame rate drops out of nowhere and I haven't changed any settings - been running max everything since my computer upgrades. This issue is really bothersome- I got from 60fps everywhere all the time to 30-40fps after I've been in a hunt for a couple hours- makes no sense to me.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”