Duck Loadout does not work (Bug)

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Pittie
Hunter

Duck Loadout does not work (Bug)

Post by Pittie »

Hello,

For me the duck loadout does not work. I can reproduce it per following steps:

1) I'm ingame at copper hills of bushrangers.
2) Enter the Inventar and click the fifth Loadout. I rename it to "Rougarou Enten".
3) I fill the Inventar:

4) I click the save button of loadout 5. The button is grey now.
5) I leave the Inventar.
6) I open the Inventar again and Slot 5 is empty: :(

Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Levado
Scout

Re: Duck Loadout does not work (Bug)

Post by Levado »

Try this. Click on the tab "ausrusting", fill your stuff, once you're done click the tab "personliche ausstattungen" and then click on the "save" icon in the top right corner of a backback that you want to save it to.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

Levado wrote:Try this. Click on the tab "ausrusting", fill your stuff, once you're done click the tab "personliche ausstattungen" and then click on the "save" icon in the top right corner of a backback that you want to save it to.
Yes this works. Thank you :)
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Levado wrote:Try this. Click on the tab "ausrusting", fill your stuff, once you're done click the tab "personliche ausstattungen" and then click on the "save" icon in the top right corner of a backback that you want to save it to.

so whats that in english?, im havving the same issue with duck loadouts and ive narrowed it down to the come back caller
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

L3M182 wrote:

so whats that in english?, im havving the same issue with duck loadouts and ive narrowed it down to the come back caller
It means that you have to fill the inventory in the tab "Lodge". If you are ready, click the tab "Loadout" and save it there. Filling the inventory in "Loadouts" tab and save it there, does not work.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Return to “General Chat”