Loadout Video Request

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Alderman

Re: Loadout Video Request

Post by Alderman »

I was also a little confused yesterday evening after buying that 5-loadout bundle.

Honestly at first I looked for it in the "Game Management" section in the launcher / homepage. Being a premium feature I did not expect having to start into a session to configure a loadout. Maybe an idea for a future interation of that already great feature.

Anyways after I finally found that, it was pretty easy, self-explaining to use.
Finally no more re-clothing, changing dogs and their basic inventory...thank God!
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

nachthexe wrote:Personally, while I appreciate it, I think the loadout option before the start is not really usefull, after all, you will always start at a point where you can now just 1 click your loadout once in game.
Alena:
Luna has done an incredible job on this feature and she even threw in some sweet extra inventory management stuff, including a smooth search function for your lodge inventory, stacking of duplicates, and the option to pre-select a saved Loadout directly from the launcher before starting a game. The latter will come in very handy when spawning at a non-heated tent in Whiterime Ridge
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
MudBug
Outfitter

Post by MudBug »

thanks

Return to “General Chat”