Birthday again

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Birthday again

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Happy birthday, Pretty_Boy - we still owe you! ;)
Image Image Image
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Happy birthday PB! You are definitely one of the local legends around here and I hope I can start joining some more of your servers :)

Glad you have a positive look on life and your chat in the live streams is always entertaining:)

Best wishes!
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

BCKidd wrote:Well now, I can't not reply here. HAPPY B-DAY Pretty Boy! 8-) ;) :lol: Peace.
Thanks man! You know that could absolutly have been me on that youtube video hahaha :D
EDIT: I start an MP now on Loggers, and if anyone want, please step by and have a coffee and cake in my lodge ;)

DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Happy birthday Pretty_boy!!!
we have talked about those things you written in your orginal post, it was good to have such a talk with a cold one on a friday evening ;)
Great to hear that you have found work again, wish you the best luck with it.
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

DarkHunterXX wrote:Happy birthday Pretty_boy!!!
we have talked about those things you written in your orginal post, it was good to have such a talk with a cold one on a friday evening ;)
Great to hear that you have found work again, wish you the best luck with it.
I have not found work yet :( Game crashed just btw, I take a clean install, and start it up again, about 10 min...

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Well now, I can't not reply here. HAPPY B-DAY Pretty Boy! 8-) ;) :lol: Peace.
Thanks man! You know that could absolutly have been me on that youtube video hahaha :D
EDIT: I start an MP now on Loggers, and if anyone want, please step by and have a coffee and cake in my lodge ;)
:lol: :lol: Glad you got a kick out of it, PB! I hope you had an awesome day! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Happy birthday, Pretty_Boy - we still owe you! ;)
Exactly! It's easy to say someone would've figured it out but it was PB who saved the game! Fortunately we don't have to wonder "what if" and that's what matters!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”