New map

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Re: New map

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

fantamichele wrote:The one in the red circle could be a clue

That's part of the Hemmeldal logo...
Spoiler:

Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

illisium wrote:Это будет прообраз медведь тайги и зова
I was thinking of taiga too, but since this forum is for wordwide users, I stronly suggest to use western fonts and english. :P

I don't know russian too, btw. I've just used google translator to decifer your post.
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

I wouldn't look too deeply into that image. I'd assume it is nothing more than a placeholder and not to be taken literally.

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
nomad

Post by nomad »

For personal reasons I'd be heavily in favour of an east asian map, but i'd prefer to see an African location.
ApolloCreed
Spotter

Post by ApolloCreed »

For me, Timbergold Snails is by far the worst reserve created in this game, so I'm hoping for anything that is very much different from that place.

Do you think you can name all the animals in this game? Check out the Hunter quiz I've created on Sporcle. Go to Sporcle, type in the search bar "the Hunter". From the list choose the game called "theHunter (Name the Animals). Good Luck.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

ApolloCreed wrote:For me, Timbergold Snails is by far the worst reserve created in this game, so I'm hoping for anything that is very much different from that place.
Wow, interesting to hear this. I think it's without question the most impressive reserve we have in the game. That's not to say it's my favourite, but the level of love and care, and attention to detail put into this reserve really shines through for me. I think it's the benchmark reserve, and I really doubt any other reserve will live up to these standards.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

caledonianblues wrote:
ApolloCreed wrote:For me, Timbergold Snails is by far the worst reserve created in this game, so I'm hoping for anything that is very much different from that place.
Wow, interesting to hear this. I think it's without question the most impressive reserve we have in the game. That's not to say it's my favourite, but the level of love and care, and attention to detail put into this reserve really shines through for me. I think it's the benchmark reserve, and I really doubt any other reserve will live up to these standards.
I agree here, for sure. So my question is what makes TGT so bad in your opinion, ApolloCreed?
It’s not like you have to worry about another bout with Ivan Drago there... :lol: :lol:
But seriously, am really curious about what makes it the worst for you?
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I think a fantastic map would be the Okavango Delta in Botswana for an African map.....with these guys charging at you left, right and center....

My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Schlachtwolf wrote:I think a fantastic map would be the Okavango Delta in Botswana for an African map.....with these guys charging at you left, right and center....
Iam not afraid of birds so let them come :P
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

lowby wrote:
Schlachtwolf wrote:I think a fantastic map would be the Okavango Delta in Botswana for an African map.....with these guys charging at you left, right and center....
Iam not afraid of birds so let them come :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Return to “General Chat”