Snow on TgT

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Pittie
Hunter

Snow on TgT

Post by Pittie »

Hi :)

I want just say that I like the new snow weather on TgT very much, also after Halloween. I don't hope that it's a bug.
In that case, please do not remove it. :D
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

supercelldrw
Hunter

Re: Snow on TgT

Post by supercelldrw »

Pittie wrote:Hi :)

I want just say that I like the new snow weather on TgT very much, also after Halloween. I don't hope that it's a bug.
Wait for realz
Spoiler:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Pittie wrote:Hi :)

If it didn't snow only in certain little spots while it still was raining it wouldn't be bad, and for me the Halloween Event it ranined quite a bit of the time on TT, but that did help to settle the
fog for a better view........ ;) If it is a bug it should be fixed,.. because if it was made to work this way (and it was intentional but I don't think it was at all) it was just terrible to snow in just a little spot and then you walk 20 meters to get out of it.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Thanks we are having a look into this now :D
Ringolf
Spotter

Post by Ringolf »

These are all signs of changing seasons on the reserves. :D

On my recent visit to Whitehart Island i noticed the leaves turning brown:

;)
Jimmy3hand
Spotter

Post by Jimmy3hand »

I, unfortunately, don't have any screenshots but last time I was on TGT leaves were turning bright green so it is definitely a bug. I have a crappy comp so I thought it was me. I also noticed that my FPS in TGT is much lower, in fact, it is now unplayable for me as FPS dropped from usual 28 (i know still crappy) to 12 making it impossible to aim. New comp is coming in 3 days so I will be fine but thought I would mention this.
Terzi1985
Scout

Post by Terzi1985 »

I too have had recently massive FPS problems on TGT. While I have usually got around 30fps at least on the lowest, not great but I've been happy with it. Now I've lowered the graphics settings way down and the fps may drop as low as under 10. Completely unplayable, it's just pure pain trying to even walk around.

I first noticed fps issues on TGT about 5-6 months ago, I tried all kinds of stuff from changing my two craphics cards around, messing with the settings, nothing helped but the issue wen't away on it's own and I forgot about it. Now I noticed it's back when the Halloween event started, I first thought it's just related to the Halloween "tune" and werewolfs as getting close to them seemed to affect (like the fluffy bears etc when you get close enough).

Now it seems like it's a whole lot bigger issue. Of course some of the inconvenience is due to ourselves playing with marginally capable computers for the reserve but still, it HAS ran totally fine enough to play without even thinking about the FPS issues. Now it's barely running at all even when the settings are turned down as much as you can and everything looks horrible. Just another day with theHunter... Maybe in few weeks or months it runs normally again when devs find out what's going on.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Can those experiencing extremely low frame rates please post their system specs?
INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

What can I do to increase my frame rate?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

INSANEPAPPY60 wrote:What can I do to increase my frame rate?
Reduce your resolution and/or settings, or upgrade your system.

Return to “General Chat”