Possible for a simple explination?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
CHABL0
Spotter

Possible for a simple explination?

Post by CHABL0 »

I started playing a week ago and actually killed my first couple whitetail today.
My questions are the following:
Why do I receive no score for killing animals?
Does it have to do with being a free account?
Am I killing the wrong animals?
Am I doing something wrong?
Why are only doe showing up?
What are the best graphics settings for a smooth gameplay generally? (this will be a hard one to answer based on user specs)
Do I need to be premium to use different lures?
Do I level up even under a free account?

I'm sorry I'm acting like a noob. There is way too much information on the forums and it's confusing to me.
Can anyone take some time to answer a question of mine. I would really appreciate it!
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X | MSI B350 Gaming.PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 16GB(2x8GB) | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 6GB | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | EVGA 600W 80+ | MSI Optix AG32C
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Possible for a simple explination?

Post by Tod1d »

CHABLO wrote:Why do I receive no score for killing animals?
Does it have to do with being a free account?
Am I killing the wrong animals?
Am I doing something wrong?
Why are only doe showing up?
Does don't have a score. Deer scores are based entirely on their antlers. Did you look at the scoresheet?
CHABLO wrote:What are the best graphics settings for a smooth gameplay generally? (this will be a hard one to answer based on user specs)
That would be the highest settings you can get away with, without dropping the framerate to a point where the graphics stutter or lag. Depends on your graphics card, cpu, network...
CHABLO wrote:Do I need to be premium to use different lures?
No. You can buy & use the lures without a membership. But some of the lures won't help you, as you won't have a license to shoot all animals.
CHABLO wrote:Do I level up even under a free account?
Yes, your hunter score, achievements, and skills will all increase as you play

There is a bunch of good information in the wiki: http://thehunter.wikia.com/?title=Main_Page
And the search page on the forum is pretty useful too. http://forum.thehunter.com/search.php
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
CHABL0
Spotter

Re: Possible for a simple explination?

Post by CHABL0 »

Tod1d i appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions thank you!
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X | MSI B350 Gaming.PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 16GB(2x8GB) | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 6GB | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | EVGA 600W 80+ | MSI Optix AG32C

Return to “General Chat”