New backpacks

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

New backpacks

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I just saw we got some fancy new backpacks in the store - always nice to have more camo and style options! (Didn't someone call me "crazy fashionista" just recently???) Thanks... :)
Image Image Image
Graidlyz
Spotter

Re: New backpacks

Post by Graidlyz »

No sneaky 3d alpine camo :(
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Ok since the backpack came to be when I was not around. I see we have the basic one but we do not have to use it. So the question is using a backpack without camo effect your players camo rating?
Spoiler:
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

RidgeBack69 wrote:Ok since the backpack came to be when I was not around. I see we have the basic one but we do not have to use it. So the question is using a backpack without camo effect your players camo rating?
If u use one without camo it only has the other of the 2 options backpacks offer, it makes u look rad af ! :lol:
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

RidgeBack69 wrote:Ok since the backpack came to be when I was not around. I see we have the basic one but we do not have to use it. So the question is using a backpack without camo effect your players camo rating?
Your camo rating is still based on the five base pieces of clothing...hat, jacket, pants, boots, and gloves. Face paint, face scarf, and backpack give you a bonus to your base camo. Not having a camo backpack will not penalize you.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Thank you. exactly what I wanted to know.
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I just saw we got some fancy new backpacks in the store - always nice to have more camo and style options! (Didn't someone call me "crazy fashionista" just recently???) Thanks... :)
I sympathize that they haven't put a stunning Red Basic Arctic Backpack in the store for you yet Marc, but I remain confident you'll come up with something equally ground breaking using the other options available to you now, you crazy fashionista! :lol:
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

I like them..very nice edition..
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
DrunkenGamer
Spotter

Post by DrunkenGamer »

Soooo useless :roll: :lol:

Return to “General Chat”