Key across my Trophy Lodge

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Key across my Trophy Lodge

Post by stancomputerhunter »

When I go in to Trophy Lodge in game, the options that come up are my Classic Lodge and my Rustic Lodge. There is a key with a lock on the Rustic Lodge. It doesn't prohibit me from entering. Does anyone know what it means?

Thanks.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Key across my Trophy Lodge

Post by DHRifleman »

My classy has a key and the rustic has a hook from a hook and eye latch when I look under game management. Could be just part of the graphic, or could mean it is locked to others in MP.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

DHRifleman wrote:My classy has a key and the rustic has a hook from a hook and eye latch when I look under game management. Could be just part of the graphic, or could mean it is locked to others in MP.
It's just part of the graphic, showing the actual key used to enter the lodge. To lock/unlock the lodge in Game Management, you'd use the icon in the upper right that looks like an eye.
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

Hawkeye wrote:It's just part of the graphic, showing the actual key used to enter the lodge.
Why are they showing these large keys (they're very detailed, so they took additional time to design) that are covering a large part of the lodge image, when they have no function at all? Makes no sense to me.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer

Return to “General Chat”