Has anyone had this happen?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Has anyone had this happen?

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I killed a NT with the RDCB then took a trophy shot of it. It shows in my gallery as no score but not in the hunt report at all.
Also I checked my ammo before I ended the hunt. I had fired 10 shots with the RDCB but the hunt report only shows 9.

It kind of burns me as I spent 4+ hours in game chasing the animals for BcKidds comp. but ended the hunt when I saw that that one kill did not show. (Didn't want to waste time in the hunt that might not count. But it would not have mattered because the 10th shot didn't show anyhow. :x :x :x :x :x

Before I make a bug report just wanted to see if it has happened before.
Spoiler:
crwilson12

Re: Has anyone had this happen?

Post by crwilson12 »

Yes happened to me, on the 13th of october i shot the largest red deer i have ever seen absolutely dwarfed my latest 244 red deer and it didnt produce a score and the trophy shot says no score, i shot this red deer with a recurve and was the only one that shot it. Also im pretty sure this would have won me the stag with a bow comp. His rack was wider than the round bales in hirsch
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Yes. I had this happen a couple of times a month or two ago. Same thing: animals lost and no record of the shots taken to kill them. The first time it happened I only noticed because the stats said I had only used 9 shots when I knew I had used all 10 in the box. The next time I noticed it right away.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Here's what's kind of wild- I had a hunt direct-X crash yesterday and for the fun of it looked and our hunts had goofy stuff happen in the same time frame - There's a glitch somewhere that makes this stuff happen that's explainable- but there's an answer somewhere.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Radamus wrote:I had a hunt direct-X crash yesterday and for the fun of it looked and our hunts had goofy stuff happen in the same time frame
Interesting.... I had a similar crash. On TGT I had 2 bull elk calls from the same location. Called them in & had a couple of cows come in 1st. Ended up with 2 or 3 on the ground, including one bull. So I waited for the other bull. Just as I released the arrow the game crashed.
I wish I had gone to the stats right away when the numbers were fresh in my mind, but since I didn't have anything noteworthy I didn't think about it.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”