TheHunter retail keys don't exist anymore?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
supercelldrw
Hunter

Re: TheHunter retail keys don't exist anymore?

Post by supercelldrw »

I got mine refunded the activation site isn't working, I emailed support they said serial was good.
Spoiler:
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

I remember a thread a few years ago where a guy oicked up about 30 In a bargain bin for like pound, dollar or euro each I dont recall but he ended up with a 15 year membership and 30 tents and all the other gear in the retail version. Probsbly about $500 dollars worth of content and subscription. If I ever find somthing like that id do the same but use them as prizes in some comps for guests and hopefully they'd stick around. I'm no saint and I'm sure I'd activate a few myself I'm always in need of tents
Graidlyz
Spotter

Post by Graidlyz »

L3M182 wrote:I remember a thread a few years ago where a guy oicked up about 30 In a bargain bin for like pound, dollar or euro each I dont recall but he ended up with a 15 year membership and 30 tents and all the other gear in the retail version. Probsbly about $500 dollars worth of content and subscription. If I ever find somthing like that id do the same but use them as prizes in some comps for guests and hopefully they'd stick around. I'm no saint and I'm sure I'd activate a few myself I'm always in need of tents
Holy mother of god :shock:
Luna Duclos
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Luna Duclos »

supercelldrw wrote:I got mine refunded the activation site isn't working, I emailed support they said serial was good.
The activation site is back in working order.

Return to “General Chat”