all stats very slow to update

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
beau_76
Scout

all stats very slow to update

Post by beau_76 »

Hi i did a turkey last night got popup for 15 tracking still not update nor has my hs
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: all stats very slow to update

Post by caledonianblues »

Sometimes there can be short delays but it should update soon. If not try starting another game. If all else fails and it doesn't update in a day or so, contact support.
Luna Duclos
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Luna Duclos »

We're experiencing some issues right now related to this, we are looking into it.
beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

starting another game then alt f4 did it
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

As long as Alt-F4 is used while still in hunt ( the game hasn't been closed off)- it will work every time. I have had no issues since starting to use that lil' tip. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Luna Duclos wrote:We're experiencing some issues right now related to this, we are looking into it.
Does this affect the comps also ?
Asking because 2 days ago , if i remember correctly , i was first in highest Roosevelt Elk comp with a 387 score and about 8-10 hours left .
I did not get a msg from Doc , nor did i receive a trophy and em$ . I know em$ are the longest to receive , but usually , Doc's grats comes first thing with the trophy .
Forgot to take the actual comp's number and would be very surprised if 3 players beat me in last hours to push me down 3 spots .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Luna Duclos
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Luna Duclos »

DYEUZ wrote:
Luna Duclos wrote:We're experiencing some issues right now related to this, we are looking into it.
Asking because 2 days ago , if i remember correctly , i was first in highest Roosevelt Elk comp with a 387 score and about 8-10 hours left .
I did not get a msg from Doc , nor did i receive a trophy and em$ . I know em$ are the longest to receive , but usually , Doc's grats comes first thing with the trophy .
Forgot to take the actual comp's number and would be very surprised if 3 players beat me in last hours to push me down 3 spots .
Yes, it does.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

would be nice if you could look at emails and adding people.for eg right now i have 464 people to be added and 115 messages.also just a back button would help no end.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Luna Duclos wrote:
DYEUZ wrote:
Yes, it does.
Couple of other issues:

1) Scrolling through "Previous Competitions" pages does not work right. You have to go to page 11 to view 10 new competitions (instead of page 2). That being the case, it is currently impossible to view all histories as there aren't enough pages. Competition Link

2) People are not receiving competition rewards (trophies, em$, or emails from Doc) and the comp histories do not exist. I checked her (Doylesangel) comp last night 2 minutes before it ended, and she was still in 3rd place.

3) Non-typical animals display some inconsistencies. My wife (Doylesangel) killed NT Blacktail last night. On my computer & her computer, this Score Sheet shows as "Typical". Tanngnjostr says that on his, it is showing as Non-Typical. It is scored as a NT, even though the scoresheet doesn't display that correctly. I took this NT Whitetail the day before this week's patch & it scored correctly.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Hawkeye wrote:
Luna Duclos wrote:
DYEUZ wrote: Does this affect the comps also ?
Yes, it does.
Couple of other issues:

1) Scrolling through "Previous Competitions" pages does not work right. You have to go to page 11 to view 10 new competitions (instead of page 2). That being the case, it is currently impossible to view all histories as there aren't enough pages. Competition Link

2) People are not receiving competition rewards (trophies, em$, or emails from Doc) and the comp histories do not exist. I checked her (Doylesangel) comp last night 2 minutes before it ended, and she was still in 3rd place.

3) Non-typical animals display some inconsistencies. My wife (Doylesangel) killed NT Blacktail last night. On my computer & her computer, this Score Sheet shows as "Typical". Tanngnjostr says that on his, it is showing as Non-Typical. It is scored as a NT, even though the scoresheet doesn't display that correctly. I took this NT Whitetail the day before this week's patch & it scored correctly.
Edit: I opened up her NT from the FireFox browser & it shows correctly as a NT Blacktail. When I open it in Brave browser, it still shows Typical. Might be related to cookies or clearing cache?

Return to “General Chat”