Sales -- bait stations / bait

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Violator31
Outfitter

Sales -- bait stations / bait

Post by Violator31 »

They can set the prices where ever they want of course..... but....
If I'm doing my math correctly, for someone who isn't maxed out on the bait stations they own, you are better off taking advantage of the sale for Bears & Goats but not Swine.
With the bundles you get 4 bags of bait.
Sales prices for Bears 143 for the barrel 80 for the bait (equal amount to what you get with the bundle), totaling 223 --- regular bundle price 228
Sales prices for Swine 215 for the feeder 80 for the bait (equal amount to what you get with the bundle), totaling 295 --- regular bundle price 270
Sales prices for Goats 143 for the feeder 80 for the bait (equal amount to what you get with the bundle), totaling 223 --- regular bundle price 228
Are all my numbers right here :?: :?:

I have about 4 irons in fire so my mind isn't in it completely. :roll: :oops:
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Sales -- bait stations / bait

Post by DHRifleman »

Goat bundle price is 229 making the sale price even better. But if all you need is the stations like me, then the sale price on the hog feeders is quite good.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
Violator31
Outfitter

Re: Sales -- bait stations / bait

Post by Violator31 »

I don't really NEED any of it, but I thought maybe I would pick some up anyway (you know, late at night when I'm too tired to think properly - but still playing the game).
Sales are sales & every chance I get (surveys etc) I ask for more sales, so I contribute a least a little when I see fit. 8-)
Signature Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”