Summer Fiesta 2 mules with 1 bullet?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Summer Fiesta 2 mules with 1 bullet?

Post by gas56 »

Completed it after about a dozen more tries... lol
Used the 10 ga. up in a tower...... after trying a blind, on the ground, I just couldn't connect killing both with the 12 ga pump.
I called in about 12 does and after some futile efforts afore-hand just killing 1 Mule most of the time and the other one with just minor injuries to the head.
Waited till 1 doe was coming towards me and 1 doe was leaving around 40 meters with head shots.
I didn't think I was ever gonna connect with a hit,..
all I can say is I'm glad it's done.
Thanks for every ones suggestions and have a good 1........

P.S. I don't know what was harder while doing this mission, getting the objective done or getting side tracked chasing all the big Mulie bucks..... ;)
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

The way I did this mission was, I had a friend get in a tree stand and nonstop call in deer. I laid on a rock 25m away and made sure I had a clear line of sight tothe spot directly underneath their stand. As they called, several deer gathered under the stand and stayed there. I just sat and waited until two deer lined their heads up, and I aimed right between their heads and killed them with buckshot. You don't want the deer to be face to face like they're kissing, you want their heads to overlap with one deer in the front and one right behind it. Also, don't get any closer then 20-25m or the shot won't have enough time to spread out.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

slazia wrote:Can you shoot through animals with rifles? I swear we could do this a few years ago.
No, you can't penetrate through animals. Never could.

Return to “General Chat”