Harvested animal falling below guessed score

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Harvested animal falling below guessed score

Post by TreeKiwi »

Before I put a bug report in for this.

In two days I have come across two okish sized animals. Yesterday I was on Hersh and spotted a boar that was guessing 1050-1250 so I got excited.... he came out as a 1046

Today spotting a whitetail, the guess came in as 165-195, But I harvested a 161?

Is this a correct game mechanic?? Or should I lodge a bug report?

TK
FastGun
Scout

Re: Harvested animal falling below guessed score

Post by FastGun »

I don't think you can see 200 score estimate on level 11. I am saying cause I always see 250 score and I am at level 16. And never saw 30 score estimate on any level for Whitetail. It was showing 40-45 points before and now in level 20 it shows 20-25 point difference on spot. For me you pig should be 1000-1250 and 155-195. the problem is your game trying to show you a better estimate but it's just doing crappy things :lol:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

FastGun wrote:I don't think you can see 200 score estimate on level 11. I am saying cause I always see 250 score and I am at level 16. And never saw 30 score estimate on any level for Whitetail. It was showing 40-45 points before and now in level 20 it shows 20-25 point difference on spot. For me you pig should be 1000-1250 and 155-195. the problem is your game trying to show you a better estimate but it's just doing crappy things :lol:
This is very possible hahaha... my connection is a bit odd... I did also think it got very accurate all of a sudden? Ill just see what it does over the next week or so :)

Thanks for the feedback :)
FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

Bad connection? I got 0,2 up and 0,4 down you can never race with me :lol: but It would be better if you send a ticket to support about this ;)

Return to “General Chat”